Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

My Dad got me a little figurine of a Beagle in a cup, and last night at dance class I got to dance to my favourite song, so that's awesome. Mum also got me my Brisbane Heat and Brisbane Lions memberships.

After gym I'm indulging in some cake. Start my thirties off right!

That makes you 6 days older than me.

My Dad got me a little figurine of a Beagle in a cup, and last night at dance class I got to dance to my favourite song, so that's awesome. Mum also got me my Brisbane Heat and Brisbane Lions memberships.

After gym I'm indulging in some cake. Start my thirties off right!
My birthday is in a couple of weeks, I'll be 59 though, you whippersnapper;). I'll be in New Zealand for it.:D

I find the whole sharing your dirty laundry on social media, horrible.
Your private life is just that, private.
No one is perfect in this world, just keep your crap to yourself ,how embarrassing to open yourself to that sort of personal problems.
Sort it out behind closed doors ,no one really cares .

Am I right in thinking they have separated, and he has hooked up with the new woman? And this is what she is unhappy about. Yes, very quick for him to meet someone new but he may have also ended the relationship without cheating on her knowing if he didn’t he may have. It’s all speculation, horrible for both his ex partner and him.

That was my impression too. Social media has a lot of positives but this sort of stuff is the dregs if it.

I find the whole sharing your dirty laundry on social media, horrible.
Your private life is just that, private.
No one is perfect in this world, just keep your crap to yourself ,how embarrassing to open yourself to that sort of personal problems.
Sort it out behind closed doors ,no one really cares .
I agree ceebee but it seems to be the modern way. I guess many of us follow the players on social media and this entire thread is devoted to their public posts, some of which document aspects of their personal lives like relationships, babies etc. I don’t know I would want strangers knowing those things about me but the players (and maybe a lot from their generation) don’t seem to mind. If they enjoy documenting the good parts of their life, it probably shouldn’t shock us that they then share the bad or sad times.

I think that, if I were semi-famous, I’d probably have a really well locked down social media presence, if at all. But these guys thrive on it and, to some extent, probably profit from it as well. It might be a case of “live by the sword, die by the sword”.

This sounds cynical but it would be silly not to expect that Zorko will come out and declare he is depressed and needs time away from football etc. Its absolute par for the course in this scenario. Tempers the media ability to feast on him due to moral negligence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In some ways it makes me rate the quiet on field leadership of Jed Adcock higher. Poor bloke was on a hiding to nothing given who he followed.

This sounds cynical but it would be silly not to expect that Zorko will come out and declare he is depressed and needs time away from football etc. Its absolute par for the course in this scenario. Tempers the media ability to feast on him due to moral negligence.
Yeah let's label it a media trick so we can continue to not take it seriously.

200.gif

Yeah let's label it a media trick so we can continue to not take it seriously.

Not sure what you're getting at, maybe im reading it wrong? But im not suggesting its a media trick, im saying expect Zorko to go for the mental health angle - its the go to move as soon as you f*** up as a 30 something YO male.

Not sure what you're getting at, maybe im reading it wrong? But im not suggesting its a media trick, im saying expect Zorko to go for the mental health angle - its the go to move as soon as you f*** up as a 30 something YO male.
It's the calling it an angle that gets my goat. Not every declaration of depression or anxiety is a media stunt. Most are not.
You can **** up colossolly and not know how to deal. The pressure on someone in the public eye raises that pressure.
Tbh I don't think Zorks will.

It's the calling it an angle that gets my goat. Not every declaration of depression or anxiety is a media stunt. Most are not.
You can **** up colossolly and not know how to deal. The pressure on someone in the public eye raises that pressure.
Tbh I don't think Zorks will.

Yeah im being facetious. Of coarse many if not most similar cases are legit, its just... it is more than likely what will happen, if you look at a recent history of similar events.

How has he f*** up exactly he's a human being having relationship troubles and his ex hacked his social media account unless you know more than mentioned you have him guilty of some crime maybe just maybe wait until we know more facts before hanging the guy for not meeting your moral standards

Last edited:
REALLY! !!!! sometimes these things are a blessing in disguise what ever the facts are I'll back him in to be a better person therefore better leader no matter what the circumstances

Not exactly sure how cheating on your partner and mother of your son could ever be looked at as a blessing in disguise under just about any circumstances.

If you want to talk about blessing’s in disguise than perhaps losing the captaincy is the kind of kick up the bum he needs.

No one looks innocent in this story and I really feel for the son. Obviously we’re all speculating until we hear anything further on the matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back