List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Houston and Ben camporale is a huge off season for Carlton, exactly what they need

This is what I would do:

DELIST - Boak, McKenzie, Dixon, K Marshall (Rookied), Charleson (Rookied)

TRADE OUT - Houston, Clurey

TRADE/FA IN - Perryman, Richards

UPGRADE - McEntee, L Evans
You think McEntee is more worthy of a list spot than Boak or Dixon?

So they have picks 15 + 35
If they use that on Houston they cannot get a F/S
This is when the media drop the "Port Power need to give up a pick for their academy father-son prospect" à la Norf and Thomas.

Dan is worth more than that. 15 and a future 1st maybe?
We may get Gold Coast involved.

Dan to Carlton
Jack and Gold Coast 2024 3rd to Port
Carlton 2025 1st and Port 2025 2nd to Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Houston and Ben camporale is a huge off season for Carlton, exactly what they need

Dan immediately makes them premiership contenders , maybe even favourites next year imo.

Dan is worth more than that. 15 and a future 1st maybe?

Yes, especially when that future 1st would be considered a late teens pick. Could easily be pick 15-23 by the time compo picks are added.

Dyl Williams isnt even in the frame to replace Houston and we're talking about Scully and Charleson...

I think we'll delist K.Marshall and the rest will be retirements and trades. If we make extra cuts Williams would be a chance, hes on a rookie contract.

Dyl Williams isnt even in the frame to replace Houston and we're talking about Scully and Charleson...

I think we'll delist K.Marshall and the rest will be retirements and trades. If we make extra cuts Williams would be a chance, hes on a rookie contract.
If they are looking at guys like Richards then Narkle and Frankie Evans are both finished.

We may get Gold Coast involved.

Dan to Carlton
Jack and Gold Coast 2024 3rd to Port
Carlton 2025 1st and Port 2025 2nd to Gold Coast

Nope.
Effectively giving up Houston and a 2nd Round for Lukosis and a 3rd. That's rating Lukosis higher than Houston.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back