List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

A new contract would allow you to consider his remuneration and tenure.
We can offer him whatever contract we want, in terms of money, and still keep him as a rookie. That would be at the end of his current deal which is the end of next year

If we get josh Richards all of a sudden we have way to many small forwards!

Rioli dbj SPP Evans narkle Richards Barrett Charleson ansta mcentee
10 of a list of what 44?!

Hawks are making a killing with small defenders. Could be Benny ends up in defence? Very easy to see him cleaning up in the defensive 50.

Evans and Narkle are depth.

Charleson and Ansta unknown qualities at present.

I think there is a belief in the club that Scully doesn't have the athletic capability and/or competitiveness to be an AFL player.

Thats just my opinion based on hearing coaches talk about him when he is brought up as a potential in. They have been fairly blunt about the fact he is miles off.

It has absolutely zero impact to his remuneration. There is no change to him outside of a list designation which I am sure no one cares about or even is aware of outside of the football club.

More about clearing room on the rookie list than anything else for me

C4[2]Yo`DooR

Are you able to provide any insight as to what is happening with Houston, Perryman and Cumming?

Is Melbourne still the favourite to get Houston?
Melbourne are no longer the favourite but they are the only team that agreed Dan was worth two first rounders; albeit two late teen VS one very low first rounder. Don't be surprised that Dan ends up the Dees after all the Petracca hysteria dies down.

My Smokey is Richmond where after their trades play out will have a plethora of first rounders at their disposal.

Melbourne are no longer the favourite but they are the only team that agreed Dan was worth two first rounders; albeit two late teen VS one very low first rounder. Don't be surprised that Dan ends up the Dees after all the Petracca hysteria dies down.

My Smokey is Richmond where after their trades play out will have a plethora of first rounders at their disposal.
Richmond makes no sense. They wouldn’t let a contracted Rioli go if they wanted an elite hbf. They are in complete rebuild.

C4[2]Yo`DooR

Are you able to provide any insight as to what is happening with Houston, Perryman and Cumming?

Is Melbourne still the favourite to get Houston?
Houston’s preference is Carlton (connection with Voss, contending, grew up as a supporter, close to Silvagni family and others)

Perryman wants to join Port but counter offer is decent at GWS.

No idea re: Cumming sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston’s preference is Carlton (connection with Voss, contending, grew up as a supporter, close to Silvagni family and others)

Perryman wants to join Port but counter offer is decent at GWS.

No idea re: Cumming sorry.
Thanks mate.

Who do you think is currently in front with the chase for Luko?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back