List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

They probably are. And neale-bullen. Perryman and Richards for not much sounds great for port. Probably soldo out. Houston who knows.
Still would have like Lukosius for a 2nd or 3rd forward option with his excellent skills, he would compliment MG nicely.

Last edited:
Tom Campbell was delisted by st kilda. Soldo to st kilda.

There really isn't an issue for us if Cumming goes to Crows. I dont really see a need for him in the side. Perryman is more important but its hard even for him to find a spot in this side across the HB if Houston stays.

Luko is the real interesting one, its hard to say how much improvement there will be in his game from the simple fact that he'll be returning home. We shouldn't be giving more than a late first rounder but my first offer would be a 2nd rounder based on his current performances. It could prove to be a steal or a bust.

Richards wont cost us much and if he did, we'll pull our offer and take the pick to the draft or try get him via PSD.

Sam Edmund saying Hawks and Port going hard for Perryman, likely going to Port.

Apparently we have made a late charge for Cumming but Adelaide in the box seat.

Again the Soldo disenchantment rumour - apparently Saints going hard but, my own views, would seem a strange choice given the dominance of Marshall and the fact two ruck setups are very out of vogue.

Lol, "late charge."

Translated for you: Port have been into Cumming and Perryman for the entire year. It is being labelled a "late charge" because the media have only really found out about it now.

Us going hard late for Cumming doesn't seem to fit with Perryman being locked up.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They've wanted both all year. Never an either/or situation.

Lol, "late charge."

Translated for you: Port have been into Cumming and Perryman for the entire year. It is being labelled a "late charge" because the media have only really found out about it now.

They've wanted both all year. Never an either/or situation.
Chewy316 if Houston stays on an upgraded contract do you think that is the end of Perryman coming to us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Port get Perryman and Cumming plus Houston stays and now with young Logan Evans there, both Houston and Bergs should get to play more where they've wanted to and rightly so. Bergs the wing or in the guts where I reckon he'd do good and same with Houston too. Hopefully that also keeps both on board longer. Especially Bergs.

If Port get Perryman and Cumming plus Houston stays and now with young Logan Evans there, both Houston and Bergs should get to play more where they've wanted to and rightly so. Bergs the wing or in the guts where I reckon he'd do good and same with Houston too. Hopefully that also keeps both on board longer. Especially Bergs.

I see the argument for that and I too think Bergman would be very good in the guts which may let JHF and Rozee rotate through forward too. I am not a big fan of Bergman as a winger, I think his best comes out when there's a contested ball to deal with which doesn't happen on the wing as it does in the guts or HB. Houston, I really think if he stays, he should not be moved from the HB. His ball use would still be better than Perryman/Cumming

I see the argument for that and I too think Bergman would be very good in the guts which may let JHF and Rozee rotate through forward too. I am not a big fan of Bergman as a winger, I think his best comes out when there's a contested ball to deal with which doesn't happen on the wing as it does in the guts or HB. Houston, I really think if he stays, he should not be moved from the HB. His ball use would still be better than Perryman/Cumming

Sometimes I see a glimpse of Bont in Bergman that's why I reckon if he had a good pre season and mixing with current mids that he could be a good potential on ball player. Perhaps if it goes as I expect, could fill the shoes on Wines when he's getting on.

I remember crowie and the media all saying Polec was a definite to go to the crows.

I don't believe any of the media until it happens.

Chewy316 if Houston stays on an upgraded contract do you think that is the end of Perryman coming to us?

Well they've been into Perryman well before the possibility of Houston leaving entered the equation.

I'll say this though - one of the big drawcards for Perryman coming to Port is Ken. Both Carr and Hinkley were part of the pitch to Perryman - but my mail is that Perryman was incredibly impressed with Ken.

Can we make Lord into a Forward/Ruck like Lade was. This is something we need as it replaces Dixon
I never wanted Soldo but was happy to get Sweet as I believe he and Visentini are our future in ruck.
I have grave fears for Marshall and Finlayson has major concerns outside football.
So within 12 months we could be minus Dixon 🤞Marshall and Finlayson this leaves a huge hole.
How do we fill it Lukosisius?

I don't understand why we would go for both Cumming and Perryman, other than to cover all bases in case one of them falls through.

Even with Houston leaving I don't see a massive need for half backs such that we need to get two of them. Especially with Cumming's injury concerns (and to a lesser extent, Perryman's)

Well they've been into Perryman well before the possibility of Houston leaving entered the equation.

I'll say this though - one of the big drawcards for Perryman coming to Port is Ken. Both Carr and Hinkley were part of the pitch to Perryman - but my mail is that Perryman was incredibly impressed with Ken.
I thought I was largely Carr he met with?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back