List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time we played against Melbourne a few weeks back Kos Picketts body language didn’t suggest to me he’d want a move to Ports. He was on angry pills that game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This could play into a Houston to St Kilda trade

I'd just be a little concerned there's a chance the AFL look closely at what the Saints and Hawks may have possibly done here as far as colluding to manipulate the system to see that the Saints get that first round pick.

I'm all for it because I believe that pick will be ours, other clubs may want the Saints to end up with pick 30.

This could be the Anti Summer of George. Luko to Crows, Pickett to Freo and all we get is a Collingwood small forward who cannot make the team.
+ Perryman to Port. I'd only consider the above acceptable, on the sole provision we are all perpetually hungover from 29/9/24 through until draft night, celebrating a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he’s usually right
Watto who has had good intel also has said he wants Port
Chewy coming in at all and saying Port will make the trifecta

He wants to get to WA.
Port have gone hard for him the last 3 years and thought on a few occasions it was going to done only for Kozzie to back track at the last minute.

If there's a trade watch it should be for Luko.

Luko toured yesterday I was told by someone.

I asked this of someone today, and they said they were "not sure which is a good thing so I don't have to lie to you." 😂

This could be the Anti Summer of George. Luko to Crows, Pickett to Freo and all we get is a Collingwood small forward who cannot make the team.
The only one I care about is Pickett. I don't think Luko to Crows will be a loss for us. I'd much rather take that risk on an 18 year old draftee who is better motivated.

Joe Richards, has a higher ceiling than Narkle and Evans and that's not a knock on those 2.

If we keep Houston, add Perryman and Richards while getting a couple of draftees in addition to Barrett + F/S, I'd be happy (as long as if we keep our future first).

Kosi to Port if he requests a trade
His family is here
An with a young family moving to WA takes him further away from his family

Someone mentioned his dad lives in Murray bridge, unless I dreamt it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have a mate who gets lots of info. He heard from his Aunty whose sister in law (from a third marriage )is a cleaner at the club. Apparently Cripps was in the bog and a player, who we won't name , from the outside the bog door, said "Hey Crippsy, What's the story with Kosi?"
Cripps replied "Leave me alone, I'm trying to take a crap"
Take it to the bank

Watto and Chewy at the bar

What Are You Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back