List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand why you're assuming Soldo will be a third rounder.

Its a sellers market this trade season regarding Rucks. There are less of them available or looking for trades.
Soldo is looking for a trade back to Vic to be that number 1 ruck or simply not to be playing in the reserves.

If we were to trade him it would be minimum 2nd round pick and some considering he's contracted to us for multiple years and the fact we gave up a lot to get him in terms of draft picks.

Ideally yes you would love to keep him but if the market is HOT and the player wants to leave and you can get good returns back in terms of picks then we would be fools to not consider a trade considering he's 28 turning 29 in APRIL with a history of knee issues.
If we can get a low 40's pick or an upgrade of something we have would be fine and if we can't find anyone in the draft we can always get Pistol Pete as a delisted free agent. I assume he will get delisted.

Last edited:

Too many media personalities saying he is leaving for there no to be some truth to it. Probably doesn’t want to cause any issues week before finals. But hopefully he is being honest and is staying
I could refer you to my posts about 20 pages back but everyone thinks I have no idea. We'll see what happens.

If Rioli is worth 6 and 20 there’s not enough first rounders for Dan Houston. Rioli is good, Dan is a whole league above him.

Also, how the **** do they have tigers as getting pick 22 for Graham? What moron made this thing up?
If Rioli was going the other way the media would be spruiking a second rounder because Gold Coast have cap problems

Houston just said he is staying at port on 5AA take it as you may.
Did you hear barrass and how committed he was to the West Coast and the subsequent backflip, I'll temper my joy til trade deadline

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port have told Luko if we get you to Port we want him to be the next Westoff.
Source has recommended to Port that we don't play Marshall for the rest of the year due to concussions. If he get concussion next season it's game over. He been warning the AFL/SANFL for nearly 40 yrs about concussions.
Sinn/Burton and Williams will be watched closely by multiple clubs over the finals
Soldo is gone
Cats to come for Lord again.
Boak to resign for 1 yr
Dixon gone
Don’t mind most of that. Surprised Williams hold value. Would be trading Burton if anyone interested and Houston hanging around. Soldo gone, hope second rounder back or used to secure Lukocious. Geelong can come all they want for Lord, happy to keep and continue to develop. Glad to hear this Charlie’s last Hurrah, hopefully he plays free and fresh with a couple of weeks off between matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Port have told Luko if we get you to Port we want him to be the next Westoff.
Sinn/Burton and Williams will be watched closely by multiple clubs over the finals
Soldo is gone
Cats to come for Lord again.
Boak to resign for 1 yr
Dixon gone

If Houston stays, wouldn't mind getting picks for Burton and Williams
Soldo gone is fine
I'd trade Lord if it nets is a good pick
Boak deserves his contract
Dixon depending on list sizes, wouldn't mind a 1 year contract if he's okay to mainly play SANFL

Has Luko made a decision on which club? Watto71

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t mind most of that. Surprised Williams hold value. Would be trading Burton if anyone interested and Houston hanging around. Soldo gone, hope second rounder back or used to secure Lukocious. Geelong can come all they want for Lord, happy to keep and continue to develop. Glad to hear this Charlie’s last Hurrah, hopefully he plays free and fresh with a couple of weeks off between matches.
If Geelong come for Lord then we shouldn't trade him unless we get an early 2nd rounder

Lord is very expendable imo

Is he?

Dixon’s gone, Marshall might be a serious head knock away from retiring. Who knows what’s happening with fin.

That leaves us with

Mitch
Esava
Lord
Scully

As kfs. That’s defcon 1 emergency hitting the draft hard for kfs for the next few years to try to unearth someone time.

If Houston stays, wouldn't mind getting picks for Burton and Williams
Soldo gone is fine
I'd trade Lord if it nets is a good pick
Boak deserves his contract
Dixon depending on list sizes, wouldn't mind a 1 year contract if he's okay to mainly play SANFL

Has Luko made a decision on which club? Watto71
Port

Is he?

Dixon’s gone, Marshall might be a serious head knock away from retiring. Who knows what’s happening with fin.

That leaves us with

Mitch
Esava
Lord
Scully

As kfs. That’s defcon 1 emergency hitting the draft hard for kfs for the next few years to try to unearth someone time.

Finlayson, but yeah, cupboards pretty bare

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If Dan does stay, then no way Pickett nominates us. I don’t think Freo can either. I recon he stays put.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back