List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a look at the list. Separated by who I think gets you a flag in 2025. It’s really about how many B graders can you carry. Some of the B graders if in form are useful, but who is gonna step up in a prelim and GF?

If we gain Perryman, Cummins and Luko, for me, they are all B graders except Perryman who has a tough edge.

Losing Houston if he goes is a big blow in the short term.

I also dont think Drew/tagger is necessarily in the A grade list, and I reckon if we gain Perryman, I’d look at Bergman getting in the middle.

A graders

Rioli Georgi
SPP Rozee
Burgoyne Wines
Bergman BZT Farell
Jones Allir Houston

R: Sweet JHF Butters
I: Evans Sinn

Depth - B graders

Drew, Esava, Marshall Jez Soldo DBJ Visentini, Mead, Burton, Clurey, Soldo, Williams, Lord, Mcentee, Narkle, Frankie, Boak, Dixon,

Untried/Dont know

Charleson, Anastopolous, Scully, Lorenz, Mcallum, Jackson, Marshall, Walsh
With all due respect some of those B Graders are probably C minus at best, watching the SANFL gf and reckon Heard and Callow are better players than most on that list

How is Charlie Dixon still on a AFL list anf Liam McBean isnt

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app

B
I watched Rankine live against Collingwood this year. In the second half he single handedly almost dragged his shit house team over the line against a 'big club at the G'. It was just about the best performance from an individual I have seen this year.

Realistically Rozee could never do that. He is a player who down hill skis against rubbish cellar dweller sides.
You should compare apples with apple's . Rozze was drafted in 2018 . Rankine was in 2020 . Over the years , Rozee took his side over the line many many times . It is pretty normal to have average or down year .

On the other hand , Rankine just started to hit his stride . He was up and down in initial years. He may have quiet year in the future .it does not mean that he is not elite and so does Rozee .

B

You should compare apples with apple's . Rozze was drafted in 2018 . Rankine was in 2020 . Over the years , Rozee took his side over the line many many times . It is pretty normal to have average or down year .

On the other hand , Rankine just started to hit his stride . He was up and down in initial years. He may have quiet year in the future .it does not mean that he is not elite and so does Rozee .
Both drafted in 2018.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Charlie Dixon still on a AFL list anf Liam McBean isnt

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dixon and Ratugolea wouldn't get a game at West Coast. They lined up for Port in a preliminary final.

If Kinkley is jettisoned, maybe we can bring Brad Ebert back from Carlton.

Let Boak do a couple of years at Collingwood under a different coach, then come back.

If Kinkley is jettisoned, maybe we can bring Brad Ebert back from Carlton.

Let Boak do a couple of years at Collingwood under a different coach, then come back.

Or have both but that’s highly unlike imo

When do delistings happen?

I'm expecting it'll be from this group

Scully, K.Marshall

Narkle and Evans out of contract (i think)

D.Will and McEntee contracted rookies

Keeping in mind we have trades and retirees that will save a few of these guys

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back