List of coaches who’ve told West Coast to GAGF (updated hourly as rejections roll in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Ratten loves to coach any club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bunch of spuds who were never in any serious consideration anyway?

Happy they've not decided to waste everyone's time.
C’mon mate, the wiggles had a hard on for big Cox and he was the first to tell your bunch of flogs and their hard on to GAGF.

It’s Schofield all the way baby!

I can't recall ever meeting a Freo fan that isn't like this. It's so cute how much they care.
I mean, its nice and all, but ultimately they are just another opponent on the day.

I consider clubs like Geelong and Sydney to be more on-field rivals than Freo - the derby is just a rivalry made by the media.

C’mon mate, the wiggles had a hard on for big Cox and he was the first to tell your bunch of flogs and their hard on to GAGF.

It’s Schofield all the way baby!
the only ones hyping the Cox story was the West Australian. There was no actual evidence that Cox or the Eagles were seeking it.

Is the West Australian your go-to for information now? Quality stuff!

And now Ashley Hansen has told the to GAGF!

Nobody wants the job!

Only Schofield! And none of his old mates want to steal his thunder.

1. Dean Cox got on the front foot early to make sure he wouldn’t have to go back to the place.

2. Josh Carr didn’t want to even hear from them.

3. Nathan Buckley told them over the phone to GAGF

4. Jamie Graham told them it’s better to be assistant coach at Freo than the Head Job at WC

5. Ashley Hansen would rather stay at Cartel than set foot back in the place

Who will be next to reject coaching that disaster zone of a list?

Maybe Ken Hinkley is a good option.

Or Suma maybe?

He’d probably tell them to gf as well.

:$
Epic thread bro 👌

I mean, its nice and all, but ultimately they are just another opponent on the day.

I consider clubs like Geelong and Sydney to be more on-field rivals than Freo - the derby is just a rivalry made by the media.

the only ones hyping the Cox story was the West Australian. There was no actual evidence that Cox or the Eagles were seeking it.

Is the West Australian your go-to for information now? Quality stuff!
1723634760144.jpeg

And now Ashley Hansen has told the to GAGF!

Nobody wants the job!

Only Schofield! And none of his old mates want to steal his thunder.
If Bevo walks, I'd legit want Ash Hansen as head coach. He's ready and that's a massive blow to West Coast that one of (if not the) best candidates is knocking them back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List of coaches who’ve told West Coast to GAGF (updated hourly as rejections roll in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back