List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know he never came good (poor phrasing on my part), which is a massive shame because he was quality.
But richmond basically persisted with him until he broke down completely didn't they?
I'd be happy to persist in a similar fashion, especially considering gumby's latest bout of surgery is said to have cleared up his back and hammie issues.

I have serious Doubts about Gumby having a long Career, ive had the same operation 4 times and my back has never been 100% since, I really hope that he plays for another 7 or 8 years, wether that be with Essendon Carlton or any other team he plays for..

hang on, this north kid has just rung up, plough and the other flog are asking him questions???
Interwebs dropped out in the Den of Drivel so they can't access bigfooty. Need to get their info any way they can. Thorough professionals.

I have serious Doubts about Gumby having a long Career, ive had the same operation 4 times and my back has never been 100% since, I really hope that he plays for another 7 or 8 years, wether that be with Essendon Carlton or any other team he plays for..

Being that you've had the same operation, what would be the most challenging thing for Gumbleton to do to continue to play AFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, also known as Trade Week Radio. But, I'm gonna call it: Trade Period Radio. Because, it's changed.

It's only Trade Period Radio for a few days this month.

He would not get a game at west coast so i doubt they would give you anything for him. You might get a late pick from freo but that probably it. sorry man we all over rate our own players.

You talking about Cripps?

If so then yes he would get a game at WC. I also hope we get him.

Maybe straight swap for Stevens.

yep,possibly dodged a bullet..............cant have been overly keen as we did have pick #20 for memory and didnt use it on Cripps

Bear in mind that we recruited Pitt with that pick, so the jury is still out whether we dodged the bullet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back