Live Event LIVE SEMI 2: Boring Brisbane Bears Vs AFL House Giants( Spoilt Brats Vs Evil)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought the #vagGang gave that away, apparently not.
Lol it’s all good. Sorry for the late reply, was perving on Dan McStay and wowing at his goal kicking skills 🤣

Who cares about this game, neither side has a hope of getting past The Mighty Tigers in a fortnight. 2019 is Richmond's Premiership folks, just accept it. :drunk:

Would love to see hodgey in the prelim. This plastic franchise means nothing to me but I do like Leon Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7, where outside of football our target demographic is exclusively undersexed middle aged women.

Who cares about this game, neither side has a hope of getting past The Mighty Tigers in a fortnight. 2019 is Richmond's Premiership folks, just accept it. :drunk:
Geelong are quite the umpires pets too, next week’s game will be interesting lol

Naah Richmond have geelong covered when it comes to umpires.
You’ll win if you turn up for 4 quarters.. they generally don’t do that. Unless you’re Brisbane and you kick 8.17

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event LIVE SEMI 2: Boring Brisbane Bears Vs AFL House Giants( Spoilt Brats Vs Evil)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back