LMAO at the umpiring in Sydney V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, delete my last thread. the umpiring is terrible! footy gods smiling when elllard put it out on the full...

Besides the Waite incident, what has stood out to you then? This has been an awesome game to watch so far.

- Goodes not being pinged for dropping the ball when tackled running into goal, instead getting a free for holding the man
- Judd laying a perfect tackle and then having the ball turned over after the maggot had already called for a ball-up
- not more than 3sec later to see O'Keefe play on, get tackled running into goal at the 50m line and not get pinged after holding it for about 4sec
- Carlton player blatantly hit high about 2sec after that and another play-on called
- The play on called when a Carlton player (might have been Waite) was held and held and held in their forward line

This is but a few, there have been a plethora of absurd decisions made. ALL in Sydney's favour.

Re: The AFL is corrupt. Full stop.

The game is being played at ANZ stadium because it hold more people, and its sydney's home game so they deserve to have the advantge because they finished higher on the ladder.

so basically....more money over fairness.Sounds like the AFL

I find it ridiculous that some people here are saying the umpiring hasn't been an issue - despite the fact that we have already had 3 threads open up about it with 6 pages worth of complaints - 1 and a half quarters into the game - and the majority of the complaints coming from people who don't barrack for either of the sides playing

I find it ridiculous that some people here are saying the umpiring hasn't been an issue - despite the fact that we have already had 3 threads open up about it with 6 pages worth of complaints - 1 and a half quarters into the game - and the majority of the complaints coming from people who don't barrack for either of the sides playing

There was ten times as many complaints on Friday night, some still being discussed, despite Mooney shoving Gwilt square in the back.

Lots of morons, biased Victorians, and AFL conspiracy nuts on bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Carlton Vs Sydney - Umpiring

Getting in early? There are already 2 other threads on this subject ffs. :rolleyes:

yes i didn't notice them tp be honest - i didn't even think to look if anyone else had started a thread on this 15 MINUTES into the game

...but despite that - you reckon its all rosey -

What i love is that you are getting into people for saying the umpiring here is shithouse and how we are sooks - yet your "Sir Jim" came flat out on national television and said an umpire "had it in for your club" - and you all acted like her was a hero and martyr for doing it.

Oh, what short memories you bombers have:rolleyes:

Re: Carlton Vs Sydney - Umpiring

yes i didn't notice them tp be honest - i didn't even think to look if anyone else had started a thread on this 15 MINUTES into the game

...but despite that - you reckon its all rosey -

What i love is that you are getting into people for saying the umpiring here is shithouse and how we are sooks - yet your "Sir Jim" came flat out on national television and said an umpire "had it in for your club" - and you all acted like her was a hero and martyr for doing it.

Oh, what short memories you bombers have:rolleyes:

he answered a question asked of him and copped a $20k fine, bit different from what's going on here...

If people love what the umps served up in the first quarter then our great game is in trouble.
If they were as bad as all you Carlton supporters think in the 1st quarter, then they have certainly made up for it this term. There have been numerous dubious decisions not paid. But as I said before, I haven't noticed the umpires at all, besides a couple that should have gone against Carlton this quarter, and the Waite incident. If anything, Carlton have got the better end of the stick with the umpires today. Sydney are outplaying you, get over it.

carrazo throw, murphys drop and Waites hold - all in the past 30 secs not paid

so what you are saying is....the umpiring is still shit - just in a different way

Doesn't matter whose side the shit umpiring is - its not FAIR if it happens to both sides - its only fair if the umpires are umpiring the game they are meant to.

Umpires making bad decisions = an unfair game being played outside the rules

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO at the umpiring in Sydney V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back