Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the biggest knob head on this board. You do not have a juggernaut, you morons have won 2 flags and been at the top of the ladder for the passed 10 years, does that constitute a 'juggernaut'?

You are a bunch of arrogant toss bags and the whole footballing community hates your team. And it is true floggers like yourself who emphasize this opinion.

Go back to your little boyfriends and piss off out of here because we like to have a chat about local footy, not having to listen to your pathetic posts every week.

brilliantly said!!

Gee everyone here takes stuff so seriously. We smashed Ocean Grove on the weekend. Another great win. Jealousy is a curse.

Gee your a flog mate. Whats there to be jealous of fool you's have dominated bfl for few years now and wat you got to show for it??? 2 flags pfft nah real juggernaut material there tosser.

Hopefully Modda punch the shit outta you po%fters this wknd:thumbsu:

Gee your a flog mate. Whats there to be jealous of fool you's have dominated bfl for few years now and wat you got to show for it??? 2 flags pfft nah real juggernaut material there tosser.

Hopefully Modda punch the shit outta you po%fters this wknd:thumbsu:
Dont think that will happen timmy

Can anyone tell me what's happened to OG lately, supposedly they thought premiers after getting in club legends to coach, thrashed by Ammos and Drysdale.
Saw Torquay win easily against Barwon Heads, they're coming good when it counts and how long has Atkins got at the Heads, all I hear is excuses from him in the paper. That's what happens when you start pre season early October.

Can anyone tell me what's happened to OG lately, supposedly they thought premiers after getting in club legends to coach, thrashed by Ammos and Drysdale.
Saw Torquay win easily against Barwon Heads, they're coming good when it counts and how long has Atkins got at the Heads, all I hear is excuses from him in the paper. That's what happens when you start pre season early October.

I've hear that atkins has lost the confidence of all his players. Even his captain told him where to go the other week.
Sounds like he has only got 5 weeks left as coach of the headers

I've hear that atkins has lost the confidence of all his players. Even his captain told him where to go the other week.

When and watched the game on saturday. Fu$k me it was cold with that wind blowing straight off the bay:eek:

Torquay just smashed the headers who only made the score a touch more respectable by kicking a few in junk time. Thought Atkins spoke pretty well at the intervals but Torquay really just destroyed them.

Also didn't see the point of the Heads boys going straight into the ocean after the game. Alot of the Torquay boys were staright into the clubrooms after the game where any normal person would rather have been. I reckn the bay couldv'e had some ice bergs floating around out there:D

You've been talking to the wrong people. Definitely not the case and sounds like individuals claiming to speak on behalf of the playing group. You ask any club and there are bound to be individuals with sour grapes. At this level of footy coaches do have an influence on the playing group but most of time its players who need to take responsibility for their actions. Blaming a coach is a cop out.

The club has been hit by injuries to key senior players for most of the year. When you have inexperienced players making up the majority of the team and situations arise in a game when experience counts, you can get hurt on the score board.

Bloody sooks. Atkins is a good coach and the team has obviously been hit hard by injuries. Sacking him would do absolutely nothing to better the team. The ones with sour grapes should suck it up and stop crying like little girls.

Bloody sooks. Atkins is a good coach and the team has obviously been hit hard by injuries. Sacking him would do absolutely nothing to better the team. The ones with sour grapes should suck it up and stop crying like little girls.

If he has lost the players it is time to go. The club can not move forward untill the issues are resolved. Loose lips sink ships and the talk coming out of the caravan park down at barwon heads is that Atkins time at the top is limited.

I know a bloke who was told to go to another club because he wouldnt get a game in their 2's. He wasnt a bad player either. Sounds a bit cocky to me. But each to their own.

I think if you cant get a game the 2's regardless wheather the side is good or not its probably time to sit back and ask yourself 'is footy really my game':D

Looking forward to the rivalry round this wknd. Think its a great concept and there should be some bumper crowds around the region. But can someone tell me where does the Drysdale vs Newcomb and Port vs Queenscliff rivalrys come from??? Surely Drysdale vs Port would've been the more logical rivalry.

Looking forward to seeing my boys take on the mighty South Barwon up at the beautiful Burdoo reserve. Although they've certainly had the wood over us the past few years the swans still love nothing more than beating grovey and the 150 point belting they gave us earlier this year would've made them very happy. I dont think we'll beat them this wknd but i've got no doubt the game will be alot closer this time infront of very parochial grovey crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if you cant get a game the 2's regardless wheather the side is good or not its probably time to sit back and ask yourself 'is footy really my game':D

Nah this bloke can actually play and has been getting in the best at his new club. He was puzzled when told but i guess you dont want to stay where you arent wanted, apparently he wasnt the only one either.

He's had 2 years there for no results, injuries can't be blamed for both years , can they?

If he has lost the players it is time to go. The club can not move forward untill the issues are resolved. Loose lips sink ships and the talk coming out of the caravan park down at barwon heads is that Atkins time at the top is limited.

I have heard he is a real hard task master. Maybe that has something to do with it. Is he too tough on them perhaps. He certainly knows his footy by all reports. Barwon Heads havent had much luck with coaches recently, they need some continuity i think.

Looking forward to the rivalry round this wknd. Think its a great concept and there should be some bumper crowds around the region. But can someone tell me where does the Drysdale vs Newcomb and Port vs Queenscliff rivalrys come from??? Surely Drysdale vs Port would've been the more logical rivalry.

Drysdale and Newcomb built up a good rivalry in the 80s... Port and Queenscliff have always had a good rivalry as the two eastern-most teams...

Ammos-Modda
BHeads-Grove
Torquay-Anglesea were all givens as rivalries...

If Port and Drysdale were to have played this week, which wouldn't have happened because of the way the rivalry round fell after P and D played on Anzac Day, Queenscliff and Newcomb isn't much of a rivalry...

Better case could be argued for Demons-Coutas and Dinos-Hawks

Nah this bloke can actually play and has been getting in the best at his new club. He was puzzled when told but i guess you dont want to stay where you arent wanted, apparently he wasnt the only one either.

Has this happened to the same man before a few years back?

Drysdale and Newcomb built up a good rivalry in the 80s... Port and Queenscliff have always had a good rivalry as the two eastern-most teams...

Ammos-Modda
BHeads-Grove
Torquay-Anglesea were all givens as rivalries...

If Port and Drysdale were to have played this week, which wouldn't have happened because of the way the rivalry round fell after P and D played on Anzac Day, Queenscliff and Newcomb isn't much of a rivalry...

Better case could be argued for Demons-Coutas and Dinos-Hawks

Ok i wasn't old enough to know about about there rivalry in the 80's but still Newcomb have only been around since 1976 so surely Drysdale Port had been playing each other long time before then?

Also obviously your not gonna have a full round of rivalrys so its a given that there'll always be a few " manufactured rivalrys " eg- St Marys vs Colac or Geelong vs St Kilda and before anyone says anything no its not a rivalry just coz you've had some close games recently or your undefeated after a few rounds!

Also where does the Ammo's Modda rivalry stem from? I played at Modda a few years ago and they hate Ammo's and vice versa. Is it from any certain incidents in the past or what?

Just another "BOGAN" comment wiseoldman would be interested to see if you could post something half intelligent or that may be beyond you.:D:D
BOBBY JANE.you once told a kid at grovedale that he was like a lion without a heart.You where a coach without a brain.Timmy finnigan you will always have a mate in BOBBY.Timmy i think your 3 bobby medals you won was rigged:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BOBBY JANE.you once told a kid at grovedale that he was like a lion without a heart.You where a coach without a brain.Timmy finnigan you will always have a mate in BOBBY.Timmy i think your 3 bobby medals you won was rigged:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

While i agree with you wiseoldman that old Bobby was a little out there and had some very worrying habits if your young fella was the one he reffered to as the lion without a heart i have to say he was spot on:D:D:D

Also the Bobby Jane medals sit well with my 2 best on ground in grand finals my 2 premiership medals and many other numerous footy and cricket trophys. Not as good as the many photo's around your house of you and your fabolous greyhounds complete with some of the dodgiest mullets and moustache's ive ever seen mind you:D:D:D

nes
Another parent that just sat on the sidelines in my rein at the tigers. Very easy to throw stones but as always you bring nothing to this forum the same as when you sat on the sidelines and gave nothing to the football club.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back