Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFL isn't a very good example of a major league, maybe they want to play with mates or like the country football environment who knows.. 2008 best and fairest David Morrisey to return to the superoos, they will probably still be stronger than calival etc.. even if they gain 4 or more recruits.

I can't comment on the others but I know miller has good mates at calivil, not sure on it being a soft option.

As well as his brother...

He did play in the Charlton senior premiership side, as well as being a somewhat late call up for the interleague squad.

All 4 took the soft option of going to a successful team in a minor league rather than trying out in the BFL in a major league.

You've taken the soft option by potting them without any thought or knowledge of their background it seems. I like N&C can't speak for the others but Miller played several years at Eaglehawk, mainly in the reserves due to the strength and depth at the club. How is it soft to want to play with your brother and some mates in the 1's after already giving the bfl a go...?

He's a handy pick up for Calivil :thumbsu:

I've heard that Reece Poyner is returning to Nullawil. While Bridgy seem to have added a few, I've also heard that a few others won't be back next season.

I've heard that Reece Poyner is returning to Nullawil. While Bridgy seem to have added a few, I've also heard that a few others won't be back next season.

Wrong Wrong Wrong... Egga is doing a bit of a work for me right now and is most definitely coming to play at Wyche Narra next year. Who else is on the move might be worth giving them a call too

Henry Miller, James Baird, Daniel Thiesz and Kris Clifford all signed with Calival. All 4 played in Charltons Premiership team this year. Huge signing. All 4 took the soft option of going to a successful team in a minor league rather than trying out in the BFL in a major league.

Didnt Heckers Millar come form the borough??? whos coaching Calival??

Henry Miller, James Baird, Daniel Thiesz and Kris Clifford all signed with Calival. All 4 played in Charltons Premiership team this year. Huge signing. All 4 took the soft option of going to a successful team in a minor league rather than trying out in the BFL in a major league.

Very big signings there... Will be interesting to see how the lads going playing down in the LVFL..

Very big signings there... Will be interesting to see how the lads going playing down in the LVFL..

Henry played 2-3 years of junior footy at calivil its not like he doesn't know the place or people he will get to play senior footy with his brother and so what he brings a few mates with him good luck to him and the boys for going there!!!!!!

Wrong Wrong Wrong... Egga is doing a bit of a work for me right now and is most definitely coming to play at Wyche Narra next year. Who else is on the move might be worth giving them a call too

I hope that he is not going to Wyche....he would let a lot of his nully mates down by doing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you will find the order is more like this KDFL,MCFL,LVFL,HDFL and BDFL are now defunct. I last played in LVFL in 2007 when Newbrige dominated the season but choked in the granny, played last couple in KDFL including this years premiership and I can tell you our side from the granny this year would beat Calivils 2007 side by 15 goals, unless the standards have picked up since I left the league.

BFL on par with MFL not sure about the other leagues

I think you will find the order is more like this KDFL,MCFL,LVFL,HDFL and BDFL are now defunct. I last played in LVFL in 2007 when Newbrige dominated the season but choked in the granny, played last couple in KDFL including this years premiership and I can tell you our side from the granny this year would beat Calivils 2007 side by 15 goals, unless the standards have picked up since I left the league.

BFL on par with MFL not sure about the other leagues

Take a deep breath and list again what you think the order of the leagues is? Starting from the strongest to the weakest because im not following at the moment. Do you think the Heathcote league is the weakest of all those leagues? Because if you do then your sadly mistaken?

Take a deep breath and list again what you think the order of the leagues is? Starting from the strongest to the weakest because im not following at the moment. Do you think the Heathcote league is the weakest of all those leagues? Because if you do then your sadly mistaken?

Country leagues strongest to weakest (ones I have seen games of)

GVFL,O and M, BallaratFL, MFL,BFL,KDFL,HDFL,LVFL,MCFL and Ovens and king.

Ive played in 4 of these leagues and the others I have just been a spectator.

It's a real toss of the coin with those two but I played in the KDL this year and for the sake of my own ego I put it B4 HDFL.

Spent time involved with both leagues and HDFL is a fair bit ahead of the KDFL. Couldn't see either KDFL grand finallist get within 7-8 goals of Colbo or Heathcote

Spent time involved with both leagues and HDFL is a fair bit ahead of the KDFL. Couldn't see either KDFL grand finallist get within 7-8 goals of Colbo or Heathcote

Might be something I'd think about organising for pre season, Undera Vs Heathcote and Nagambie Vs Colby.

I believe you maybe shocked on how far the KDFL has come.

Country leagues strongest to weakest (ones I have seen games of)

GVFL,O and M, BallaratFL, MFL,BFL,KDFL,HDFL,LVFL,MCFL and Ovens and king.

Ive played in 4 of these leagues and the others I have just been a spectator.
Not to sure about the MFL being higher then the BFL i wouldnt think toc would have made finals in the BFl this year yet won the flag in the MFL KDFL & LVFL would be close to being on par with the HDFL much stronger then both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back