Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the miti vs phill game result is simple. miti came to play and hill rocked up just thinking it was gonna happen for them. miti ran for each other and played as a team all day where hill didnt. miti wanted it more. the loss is definatley a bit of a wake up call for the hill but if they can pull it back together they will be right. dont know many miti players names but the skinny dude with the helmet ruled centre half forward, there full back was awsome and number 3 smashed it up in the middle.

hill 17s are good to watch coz they just love it. they are easily on of the smallest teams in the comp with the exception of a few players and they keep winning. one of there players is only like 8 or 9 years old.

very well said "spark". miti tackled extremely well, hit the contest hard.. the pyramid boys cracked and didnt like been beaten so abit of undiscipline slipped into their play... 1/4 u could tell the hill boys were in trouble.. cant have a wind like that and come in a goal down at 1/4 just means your playing catch up footy all day...
although pyramid did still have plenty of the ball just fell down in their forward line.. loss of L. Marsh for first 3 quarters wasnt any help but critics could easily say pyramid are a 2 man team.
shut them down and you win!!

Re: Loddon Valley Football League Part 2

Cohuna's ground in the Central Murray is by far the biggest ground going around

use to play cricket on cohuna oval, not sure which 1 your talking bout but neither r that big... pyramids would hav to be better i'd say

i disagree, still got a bit of pace if you ask me. played on him a few weeks ago and i was suprised how quick he actually was.
this could be the worst lv side ever, but ill give it a go.

b. a bell s gilchrist a moore
hb. m kingmar d clutton s turner
c. l marsh l franklin r maxted
hf. b jones k ashman m peters
f. a chapman r haythorpe a demeo
fol. j hutton d fevleki d coghlan
int. p thomson b comer g orton
emerg. n johns s mildren g richardson

Im sorry but Aiden Moore in a back pocket not likely, and nothing against shane but lachie ralphs is and has been the best full back in the comp for a few years now but never gets any credit for the jobs he does

Cohuna's ground in the Central Murray is by far the biggest ground going around

True Roota. Koondrook Barham would be bigger than Pyramid too. Pyramid seems so much bigger because it is so far from the bench with no atmosphere at all. The dimensions of Pyramid Hill is about same size as Calivils i believe but im sure people will argue on here! :D

Here goes.

B: A.BELL S.TURNER L.MAXTED
HB: M.KINGMA D.CLUTTON J.SHARP
C: S.O'CONNOR L.FRANKLIN C.WARNE
HF: B.JONES S.MILDREN D.COUGHLAN
F: M.PETERS R.HAYTHORPE L.MARSH

R: J.HUTTON D.FEVALAEKI G.ORTON

INT: P.THOMSON, B.COMER, G.RICHARDSON, A.DEMEO

Did Ashman slip your mind?

use to play cricket on cohuna oval, not sure which 1 your talking bout but neither r that big... pyramids would hav to be better i'd say

If I'm reading this correctly you're saying that neither of Cohuna's cricket ovals are that big. Again if I'm not mistaken both cricket ovals are combined during the footy season to make one oval. I've seen Rhys Archard take 5 bounces down the wing at Cohuna and only make it to the forward flank! Definitely bigger than Pyramid. Pyramid is still huge though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol nope thats about right except ycw reserves might be an upset but i said might so dont expect it lol just a guess cause they have shown glimpses of a good side but yeh maybe close ????????

Told you all that Miti would take the bikkies against Pyramid Hill. Didn't expect it by 10 goals however...

Gilchrist, Feavelacki, were nowhere to be seen (they weren't the only ones from P/Hill mind you) and the Pyramid Hill boys cracked under the tackling pressure of Mitiamo (memo to rest of LVFL clubs playing against Pyramid Hill - tackle, tackle, tackle !). Fullback for Miti was by far BOG and Haythorpe and Orton were dominant in Miti's forward line.

Haven't seen much of LVFL, but given way Miti played against the so called premiership favourites, if they can maintain the way that they played yesterday, they have to be considered a serious threat for the race to the flag...
stormboy funny u say that ,it was a bit dark! on the day lol

True Roota. Koondrook Barham would be bigger than Pyramid too. Pyramid seems so much bigger because it is so far from the bench with no atmosphere at all. The dimensions of Pyramid Hill is about same size as Calivils i believe but im sure people will argue on here! :D

Agree Cohuna has got Hill's ground beat but I would have thought that Calavil's ground was much shorter than Pyramid's. But as my girlfriend just said most like it wider than longer.

Breaking News! Hamilton and Huntly part ways.

In breaking news tonight the Huntly Football Club and Coach Shane Hamilton have parted ways. Sources say that the players were met at the start of their training session tonight at Diesel Trickey Oval to be told by President Gavin Rule and Hamilton himself that he wouldn’t be continuing in the role any longer. It is believed to have been a mutual

Breaking News! Hamilton and Huntly part ways.

In breaking news tonight the Huntly Football Club and Coach Shane Hamilton have parted ways. Sources say that the players were met at the start of their training session tonight at Diesel Trickey Oval to be told by President Gavin Rule and Hamilton himself that he wouldn’t be continuing in the role any longer. It is believed to have been a mutual

Massive news for the LVFL how???

wont fev be off playing in the vic districts team this w/e??
correct me if i'm wrong

heard from andy that fev rocked up pissed to training and started playing two up with $100 crown chips! so i would think he would most likely be playin! can somebody let me no why fev didnt play last week? has he gone walkabouts again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back