Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Brett Rogers for winning Marongs Best and fairest for 2009. Also young reece boland for winning the 2's and Mick Donaldson winning the under 17's. Well done boys.:)

Well done to Brett Rogers for winning Marongs Best and fairest for 2009. Also young reece boland for winning the 2's and Mick Donaldson winning the under 17's. Well done boys.:)

yeah absolutely freddo had a great 2nd half of year, good on him for winning it, aaron bell a close 2nd and lee franklin 3rd. reece had a terrific year as well, and mick was a deserving and popular winner of the 17s in a close count over bryce stevenson.

yeah absolutely freddo had a great 2nd half of year, good on him for winning it, aaron bell a close 2nd and lee franklin 3rd. reece had a terrific year as well, and mick was a deserving and popular winner of the 17s in a close count over bryce stevenson.

Don't feel the need for the use of capital letters where appropriate upthesprintlane or is your shift key simply not working?

Yeah he has dangerous , you looking for your 56th club or are you still up north?:thumbsu:;)

Haha, 57 to be exact!

Pretty happy atm up here mate, won the granny last saturday, beat whitsunday by 9pts who were undefeated all year ,their average winning margin during the home'n'away season was 76pts.

Your not looking for a sea change are you?

Haha, 57 to be exact!

Pretty happy atm up here mate, won the granny last saturday, beat whitsunday by 9pts who were undefeated all year ,their average winning margin during the home'n'away season was 76pts.

Your not looking for a sea change are you?
Sounds good mate, what,s the standard like ? congrats on winning the granny , how many did you kick and how many did you give away ?:D SQUARE,S seniors and 18,s and A grade to bring home the cup this weekend.:thumbsu:GO DOGGIES

Any talk on who is coming and going at the hill yet for next year?

i wonder if luan marsh will stay after his coach and presidents speech at league b abd f? theyve spent alot of money up there in recent years and have a 2s flag 2 show 4 it, i wonder how theyll attack next year. their first priority should be 2 keep the likes of sam kennedy up there.

i wonder if luan marsh will stay after his coach and presidents speech at league b abd f? theyve spent alot of money up there in recent years and have a 2s flag 2 show 4 it, i wonder how theyll attack next year. their first priority should be 2 keep the likes of sam kennedy up there.

Yeh the 2s have done well in recent years probably because its made up of local blokes who know how important it is to the town to bring in success.
the seniors obviously lacked a FF this year and possibley a CHF as they were using there CHF in the ruck i noticed against calival..
Kennedys not that good according to the league site didnt play a senior game?...
From what i've heard talking to a x square boy the other day he reckons majority of players will stay at the hill... including fevolution who possibley already re-signed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Luke Cauchi might be the only 1 to leave the hill as he is going away. Hopfully a few big names can come out in the next 2 to 3 weeks that will be at the hill in 2010.

Yeh the 2s have done well in recent years probably because its made up of local blokes who know how important it is to the town to bring in success.
the seniors obviously lacked a FF this year and possibley a CHF as they were using there CHF in the ruck i noticed against calival..
Kennedys not that good according to the league site didnt play a senior game?...
From what i've heard talking to a x square boy the other day he reckons majority of players will stay at the hill... including fevolution who possibley already re-signed..

that would be possibly because there 17's needed him and they had a fairly good year. oh and if kennedy isn't that good how come he came runner up in the league....

So who is still in search of a coach for 2010?

If you believe everything you read on here, Graeme Abbott and Steve Cox have been re-appointed. I can also confirm that Freddo is going around again at Marong. Had heard that Billy Grant is going to stay at Mitiamo.

Calivil and Bridgewater coaches won't be taking on the job next year, so there's at least 2 clubs in need of a coach.

So what about the others?

Are Serpentine recruiting much this year??? No offense but i reckon P/Hill and Bridgy 2nd's would beat them?? Hopefully they can come strong?

Kennedys not that good according to

heard today fev had a $300 bet with some mates that he would win the league medal and the flag this season... good one!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back