LOL @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, and we'll be three years in front by the end of next season, I'm guessing ;)

Jack-Watts-6505985.jpg

"Mr Bailey my pants smell funny"

:)..:thumbsu:

I'm glad you are happy with Watt's output.
You drafted him as a key position forward and he looks most comfortable setting up play on the wing where he has time.

Fumbles under pressure and doesn't go when it's his turn but you're right, shows promise as a high half forward like a Mitch Morton.

I am happy with his output... better to have him involved in the play then what Ben Griffiths was doing in the goal square isn't it?? he fumbled twice, sure... but he was clean much more often in the game, if we want to talk fumbles how about martin in defence :eek: now that was embarrassing.... just for the record, when he gets bigger he wont be playing that role... you are obviously an idiot if you can't see that

I am happy with his output... better to have him involved in the play then what Ben Griffiths was doing in the goal square isn't it?? he fumbled twice, sure... but he was clean much more often in the game, if we want to talk fumbles how about martin in defence :eek: now that was embarrassing.... just for the record, when he gets bigger he wont be playing that role... you are obviously an idiot if you can't see that

You Knob, Griffiths didn't play today. :rolleyes:
Go back to school.

http://sternrate.com/files/Garythe******.jpg
My glasses don't work too good!

All I can judge him on is what I see.
And from today I judged him in the role he played. A high half forward who shirked out of 2 contests when he should have put his body on the line.

As for Ben Griffiths, he's a player who has not been protected by the coach and played in a key position in his first year. Hardwick didn't play him up the ground as there's no point in him getting cheapies for the sake of justifying his selection in the side.

All club supporters can be seduced by that magic word 'upside'.
And as a Richmond supporter, I can tell you of a fair few players that went from promising youngsters with 'upside' to unforfilled potential.

Don't delude yourself on Watts. He could go either way.
Personally, I hope he kicks on.

Congrats on the win today BTW.

Melbourne have a slight chance at finals and all the **** wits come out to play on the bay.. Let's see how this plays out dee fans.. And do the guy that called us tankers? Tankers dont win 5 games in a row :cool:

Good luck Melbourne.

WTF game were you watching Puppet? GTFO kid. Give daddys computer back to him. Griff Didn't even play.. You're dumber than the Collingwood cheer squad.

You Knob, Griffiths didn't play today. :rolleyes:
Go back to school.

http://sternrate.com/files/Garythe******.jpg
My glasses don't work too good!

haha you are a ****ing idiot, i said what he WAS doing .... ie. when he was playing and in the side, i know he has had a shoulder injury and that he is injury prone, i've taken an interest in his career cos i used to play cricket against him when he played for heatherdale... you sir are a knob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF game were you watching Puppet? GTFO kid. Give daddys computer back to him. Griff Didn't even play.. You're dumber than the Collingwood cheer squad.

haha you seem to have the same ****ing *******ness of your other richmond fan... i never implied that griffiths had played, because he is injured... right???? :eek:

All I can judge him on is what I see.
And from today I judged him in the role he played. A high half forward who shirked out of 2 contests when he should have put his body on the line.

As for Ben Griffiths, he's a player who has not been protected by the coach and played in a key position in his first year. Hardwick didn't play him up the ground as there's no point in him getting cheapies for the sake of justifying his selection in the side.

All club supporters can be seduced by that magic word 'upside'.
And as a Richmond supporter, I can tell you of a fair few players that went from promising youngsters with 'upside' to unforfilled potential.

Don't delude yourself on Watts. He could go either way.
Personally, I hope he kicks on.

Congrats on the win today BTW.

1. i didn't use the word upside
2. where did he fail to put his body on the line??? all i saw of him today were repeated chasing attempts and keeping his head over the ball when it was on the ground (including the two fumbles) but maybe thats because i dont try and focus on every small mistake he makes like you clearly do
3. I don't have a problem with what Griffiths is doing, but i can see that while developing it is much more important to build his confidence then play him in the goal square, you call it protecting, i call it smart development, no point watts getting smashed by a 10kg + heavier key defender every week btw, Griffths is already is 199cm and listed at 98 kg... thats basically fully developed... Watts = 196cm and 83kg's easily 10-12kg's too light.....

:rolleyes: 'Themuppetmaster'

Like all Dee supporters he only comes out when they have won a game.:eek:

whatever makes you feel better mate, while what i originally said may have been misinterpreted nothing i have said is wrong, and you know it

At the end of the day Melbourne are a nothing club boring and disgusting.

Their the club that people always mention last when asked to name all the Victorian teams.

Thanks for taking 9th spot from us W*nkers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back