trossa

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
AC Milan, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Hahahahah sucked in St Kilda flogs, the heart and soul of your rabble club has walked onto greener pastures! I guess he wants a flag LOL :D

You know things must be shit when a former captain, and former B&F winner walks out of your club HAHAHAHAHA

In all honesty I do feel sorry for this poor spud of a player. He didn't ask to be drafted in between champions Luke Hodge and Chris 'Player of the Century' Judd. It must be shit to be Luke Ball.

What do you St Kilda hacks have to say about Luke 'Money Hungry' Ball?

Can't really blame him. I guess he wants a flag, and he needs to move clubs to achieve this.

Good luck to him, would like him at Carlton.

I guess this means St Failure... officially stuffed up that 2001 draft :eek: Could have had Judd.... but nope.... they wasted pick 2 on a guy who they will be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for now :D :D :D :D

Hahahahah sucked in St Kilda flogs, the heart and soul of your rabble club has walked onto greener pastures! I guess he wants a flag LOL :D

You know things must be shit when a former captain, and former B&F winner walks out of your club HAHAHAHAHA

In all honesty I do feel sorry for this poor spud of a player. He didn't ask to be drafted in between champions Luke Hodge and Chris 'Player of the Century' Judd. It must be shit to be Luke Ball.

What do you St Kilda hacks have to say about Luke 'Money Hungry' Ball?
Empty heads everywhere tonight ,take the R out of your name that would suit you :eek:

God I will laugh if the injury god's don't shine on St Kilda's ass again next year... and they have to play some hacks because they have no depth. Window officially closed... another 50 years of misery :D :D :D :D :D

Money hungry? he is leavin for TOG, not $
he will get plenty @ collingwood. they got nobody else

leon davis, welcome to moorabbin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money hungry? he is leavin for TOG, not $
he will get plenty @ collingwood. they got nobody else

leon davis, welcome to moorabbin

Imagine Neon Leon and Milney on Grand Final day. The Earth will stand still. :D

Yeah he left coz he's a money hungry dog of a bloke. Was on $600k~ a year and St Kilda decided not to offer anything close to that. He was probably your best player in the Grand Final too LOL!!! I'm sure Collingwood will offer him more cash than you guys did.

Good idea St Flogs, get rid of your players that actually perform in pressure situations! Enjoy failing next year too bahahahahahha :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Ball - LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back