Luke Ball - LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

McLean is 23. Lovett is 27. You'll be lucky to get a year out of a the wife beater. HAHAHAHAHHAHA :D
Carlton has to have the worst backline in the AFL and now that they had to upgrade their list with a player from MELBOURNE (LOL) i think we know where they are headed next especially now that their only real goal kicker is gone.

LOL!!!

Ball didn't even get picked up by Collingwood! Shows how good he is hahahahah!

Enjoy playing VFL spud :D

LOL!!!

Ball didn't even get picked up by Collingwood! Shows how good he is hahahahah!

Enjoy playing VFL spud :D

Good luck next year Jerk-off. Can't wait to see your posts when the Blues are averaging sub-50 points-for a game.:thumbsdown:

LOL you are just jealous because Carlton will win a Grand Final before your pathetic rabble of a team :D

So what is it? Luke Ball is a pathetic, disloyal hack or St Kilda are a complete scum-filled club who turns their back on one of their own? Or is it both?

LOL :D

HAHAHAAH St Failure.... they just keep on failing.

You have to admire the stupidity of a club that doesn't take pick 25.... withdraws the contract offer... and then tells him he can leave for free and "take his luck" in the draft :eek:

Someone needs to explain to me where pick 25 is worse than losing their #2 pick from 2001 for ZERO :eek:

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA ST FAILURE. The joy they give me just keeps on a comin :D :D :D :D

HAHAHAAH St Failure.... they just keep on failing.

You have to admire the stupidity of a club that doesn't take pick 25.... withdraws the contract offer... and then tells him he can leave for free and "take his luck" in the draft :eek:

Someone needs to explain to me where pick 25 is worse than losing their #2 pick from 2001 for ZERO :eek:

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA ST FAILURE. The joy they give me just keeps on a comin :D :D :D :D

Gladly, you and your team get no joy... best for you to keep watching the 'better' teams. Enjoy 2010 loser.:)

Carlton and West Coast will probably win a flag in their next tilt at it, St Blunda most definitely will not :D

All that pain... for no gain LOL :D

Re: I would like everyone to take a break from Hodge vs Judd and take a minute to laugh at luke ball

Im willing to befriend my carlton foes for this thread and forget about hodge vs judd and take a second to laugh at luke ball......

9917_1251057597298_1255247218_761216_6036665_n.jpg

Ok done

Luke ball has to hands down be the worst ever NO. 2 Draft pick ever

he was a member of the 2001 super draft which included the 2 superstars in hodge and judd, ball's destiny was to follow these 2 players and earn that status.

but St fail got their Karma and landed the worst player of that draft.

Good luck collingwood...

I think it's fair to say you're a dipshite.

Contract offer to Luke Ball RESCINDED!

Stabbed in the back by the Aints, looks like he was pushed after all and they never wanted him to sign in the first place. :thumbsdown:

Hang on champ, given our accquisitions, I'm guessing our salary cap available has changed somewhat significantly and perhaps, just maybe they need to re-work the figures before they present him with a new contract?

That, or the club took the view that he turned down the initial offer and wasn't "committed", therefore we won't be offering him a new contract.

Time will tell......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is it? Luke Ball is a pathetic, disloyal hack or St Kilda are a complete scum-filled club who turns their back on one of their own? Or is it both?

LOL :D

St Kilda scum-filled? I think you might be off the mark, go north of the river to Juddy (Formerly Visy) Park and you'll find the scum.
Also turn back on their own? "Stand by your man" says Carltank. Your hypocritical nature amuses me!

Sorry, been busy rooting women that I forgot all about this thread. Yeah scum like Milne and Montagna haha least Carlton don't have them on the list :D

LOL You guys have Jay Neagle as your full forward! LOL! He's pretty much gassed 5 mins into the warm up you little tosser! LOL :D

Sorry, been busy rooting women that I forgot all about this thread. Yeah scum like Milne and Montagna haha least Carlton don't have them on the list :D

LOL You guys have Jay Neagle as your full forward! LOL! He's pretty much gassed 5 mins into the warm up you little tosser! LOL :D

He's kicked 31 goals more than henderson :thumbsu:

Considering Hendo has played in the backline for the majority of his AFL career, Neagle really should have kicked a lot more goals than Henderson, not just 31. Face it, he's a spud.

Key phrase being "On the list"

Can't escape the filthy amoral culture can the scum...

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Ball - LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back