Luke Darcy/Ten Network = Absolute disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't think of anything better than beating Carltank on Saturday night, and listening to Walls and co flounder for excuses for their loss. I bet he'll come up with a few pearlers.

I can't think of anything better than beating Carltank on Saturday night, and listening to Walls and co flounder for excuses for their loss. I bet he'll come up with a few pearlers.

It certainly wont be because of anything West Coast do...

Walls IMO has been very silent in the box lately... didnt add a whole lot of "special commentary" during the game.

I dont know who was suppose to be the special commentator for the Eagles? I assume it was Luke "Great work by Rosa" Darcy?

It certainly wont be because of anything West Coast do...

Walls IMO has been very silent in the box lately... didnt add a whole lot of "special commentary" during the game.

I dont know who was suppose to be the special commentator for the Eagles? I assume it was Luke "Great work by Rosa" Darcy?

Pretty sure it was meant to be Luke Darcy. I actually ended up turning off the tv, and listening to ABC Grandstand. Was much better IMO

He also waffles endlessly about pointless ruck contests(probably all he can remember about having played) and every other comment is about this player or that "somehow finding a way" to either impose himself, lift his play, get of his slump...blahblahblah.
Hope they get rid of the doorstop.

The best put down of Darcy I ever heard was when he was 'waffling' a question to Mark Williams (PA ex-coach) on triple MMM (in Melbourne). Mark Williams laughed at him and asked him if there was a question in that comment.

Luke Darcy = The Biggest soft **** to ever put on an AFL jumper

Hang on, did you consider McMahon, Power in those comments? :p

He also waffles endlessly about pointless ruck contests(probably all he can remember about having played) and every other comment is about this player or that "somehow finding a way" to either impose himself, lift his play, get of his slump...blahblahblah.
Hope they get rid of the doorstop.

"I just love and admire the way he goes about it", "He's got an unbelievable amount of respect", "Daniel Cross isn't the most talented player, but he's just got an unbelievable desire to get the best out of himself".

He seems to only respect and talk up those he thinks are his equal.....If there's a young kid or an average player, he'll be a prick to you. "You've got to know your place in the pecking order" (When an average player is rightfully having a go at better teammate on the field).

Makes me sick.

I remember at one point in the 3rd (I think) Walls talking about Cloke...

"Clokes only had the 4 touches but gee he's tried hard all day".... he got f***** smashed by Emac theres no two ways about it Robert

While at the other end of the ground it was "Darling's only had the four touches, he really needs to lift here"

Cloke: Premiership CHF, experienced player and dead cert AA CHF this season
Darling: 1st year third tall in his first final

Yep, Darling had really been letting us down.

^^ This. And Darls's output was just as good if not better then Clokes, still kicked a very important goal in the last and helped set up the Lecras dribble from the boundary!

Oh lord, it's channel 10 again on saturday night, and i already have a bad feeling about playing carlton, this could get very frustrating.

Hopefully saturdays night's victorian press wank doesn't read "Judd Buries Old Club in the West". He'll probably get 5 touches and it will still say that. Hate that c**t

Thank god i won't have to deal with the joke that is the channel 10 commentary cause i'll be at the game . Betcha Wallsy will be salivating at the prospect of a Carlton win. Pretty confident that the boys will come up with the goods, and make give him eat his own words :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His hatred of Shuey was amazing. Every time he got tackled he was "caught with it". There was one stage I think in the 3rd where he got the ball from a ruck tap and was immediately tacked by 3 Collingwood players and Darcy says something along the lines of "that's the 4th time his been run down today, really has to be quicker with his disposal".

I was just thinking, geez, bit harsh on him with that one, yeah, he has been run down a few times, but that clearly wasn't one of them.

That was the one that really pissed me off. It had gone beyond general criticism to outright looking for reasons to pot the guy. Was ridiculous.

Where was this? One Week at a Time?

Yeah it was. He said 'I hope we (Darcy) weren't too harsh on him', Darcy and Walls though were silent.

Harry O'Brien was great though, talked us up a lot and said they were feeling the effects of our tackles (volume and strength).

An option is to listen to the commentary via the internet and synchronize the video with the audio by pausing it until the audio catches up. I do this for the cricket. You have to have a pvr that supports video pausing.

Surprise, suprise, Darcy is at it again tonight.

Did we hear Darcy flog himself over West Coast's 3rd quarter comeback last week in the same way we just heard him flog himself over Carlton's 'brave and courageous' 3rd quarter efforts this week?

Of course not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Darcy/Ten Network = Absolute disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back