Flogstradamus Luke Hodge is a DOG

Remove this Banner Ad

crying-baby-images-and-wallpaper-8.jpg

Nah, I don't have a 'second' team but if i did, The Hawfies or Dees would be it. I've been a lifelong Eastern Suburbs boy (i only live a couple of burbs away from Hawthorn/Glenferrie these days) and i actually like their team and how they manage to rustle of teams i hate (Geelong and LOL Notf)

Met Allan Jeans once as well, one of the most grounded, decent and genuine people I've ever met.

I also like to get involved/take sides in shit fights not involving Carlton (for instance I'm #TeamCrows in the West Horsham shitfights) and it amuses me to see The Hawfies constantly pawn the Geelong Bay Flogs (You, Kardinia Park and Tyler are probably the only Geelong bay posters i like. The rest give me a headache especially Nakia, or as I call him, NoIdea)

If I was a Carltank supporter I'd probably consider living vicariously through another club as well

All these rustled jimmies without need for a single Hawfie to troll. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Ableet Snr board.
Imagine having to go back home and tell your father the club he bled for has just kicked you out because of a third strike..

568879-travis-tuck.jpg

Do you reckon they called Tuck Snr first or just leaked it to the media so the reporters could just swoop right in..?

Either way they didn't keep their dirty laundry in house on that one...

"Family Club"... What a shame... :(

Faaaark, I was a total thug on the footy field and the basketball court... I once was chasing down a kid that was going for an easy lay up basket and I clothes lined him and his head hit the boards.... ejected... I felt bad for about 10 seconds.

Hodgey's allright in my book

1st rule of fight club is -

:rolleyes:

Jack/Cornelius: So are you still with "men together"?
Bitch **** Bob: Oh no, I've found something so much better
Jack/Cornelius: Oh really, what is it
Bitch **** Bob: Well... the first rule is.... I'm not supposed to talk about it... the second rule is.... I'm not supposed to talk about it
Jack/Cornelius: Bob, Bob... I'm a member

Jack/Cornelius: So are you still with "men together"?
Bitch **** Bob: Oh no, I've found something so much better
Jack/Cornelius: Oh really, what is it
Bitch **** Bob: Well... the first rule is.... I'm not supposed to talk about it... the second rule is.... I'm not supposed to talk about it
Jack/Cornelius: Bob, Bob... I'm a member
"You definitely told us you would say that"

- "We're gonna have to take your balls, sir."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back