Flogstradamus Luke Hodge is a DOG

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge was running on the tan and wasnt looking where he was going and he bumped into me and i dropped my ice cream and he laughed and didnt buy me a new one

Your user name is yuck

i tried then found the help thread and says i have to cough up 20.

probably a good thing anyway, mum says i should be as anonymous as possible on the internet in case of people like the ones she saw on 60 minutes

Smart woman is Mrs 74561347

i tried then found the help thread and says i have to cough up 20.

probably a good thing anyway, mum says i should be as anonymous as possible on the internet in case of people like the ones she saw on 60 minutes
Shouldn't have used your phone number as a username mate.

Just because you were getting smashed by an inexperienced player on saturday night does not give you liscence to be a try hard tough guy. Your bumps on Harding and other players on the night were uncalled for, as was your tackle on Ash McGrath that resulted in him doing his wrist.

Your attempts to apologise to him will not change the fact that you are a DOG!
IMG_0738.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because you were getting smashed by an inexperienced player on saturday night does not give you liscence to be a try hard tough guy. Your bumps on Harding and other players on the night were uncalled for, as was your tackle on Ash McGrath that resulted in him doing his wrist.

Your attempts to apologise to him will not change the fact that you are a DOG!
Welcome to what everyone else knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Luke Hodge is a DOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back