Luke Hodge showing his true colours

Remove this Banner Ad

Avni

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This spud has been comparable to his teams colours the past few weeks. He has been beaten convincingly by his tags and conceding goals. Beats me how this spud is considered as a top midfielder. Poor mans Jason Cloke!!

Why are the last three weeks his true colours and the preceding 17 weeks not his true colours? :eek:

Fact is you're all ready to jump on a champion of the game when he's down in form.

Something that you would never do.

I jump on supposed champions for diving for free kicks or for poor disposal, or for being overrated.

There's a difference.

For all that Hodge had a poor game today, he still had 15 kicks, 8 tackles, and kicked a couple of goals.

Still I hope he hits some form in time for finals. May be time to play him off a half forward flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I jump on supposed champions for diving for free kicks or for poor disposal, or for being overrated.

There's a difference.

For all that Hodge had a poor game today, he still had 15 kicks, 8 tackles, and kicked a couple of goals.

Still I hope he hits some form in time for finals. May be time to play him off a half forward flank.

Why? Is it because we all know that he can't cope with a hard tag and he's less likely to be tagged on a flank somewhere?

Pissweak.

Are you talking about Hodge and his blatant deliberate throws? Does hae actually know how to complete a handball at all?

Or are you talking about Buddy Divelin who is so shit overhead he doesn't even try to mark in a contest and starts staging for the free as soon as the ball is in the air?

This thread is what we call bad trolling.

What I saw was a champion coming on after a broken nose to kick a match winning goal off the deck in the pouring rain.

Not something we can say about your girly captain

crywoldt.jpg

watch

Not down in form. Just turns to shit when he has a tag and his team is down. Oh how the Dawks would love a Swan right now :eek:

We'd love a Dane Swan. He's exactly the kind of player who could do some accumulating while the real champs get tagged.

Hodge has been getting the No.1 tag all year. It's just that in the last 3 weeks he's been down on form.

He's beaten better and more genuine tags than those of the last 3 weeks, including Adam Selwood, Matt Thomas, Brent Reilly, Clinton Jones, to be the best player of the 2010 season.

Your troll is way off the mark. Out of bounds on the full :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge showing his true colours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back