Player Watch Luke Pedlar

Will Luke Pedlar be in at the first centre bounce of the 2024 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He looked great today and is exactly what we need, but I can't see how he plays 20 games n3xt year. I can't see him being prioritised over Ned or Murphy with Nix chasing early season wins.

Yep, and it will ultimately be a failure.

So he gets 17 games next year and you think he wont make it?

Why not 16, why not 15, why not 14, why not etc.

Yes, my point totally was that I think he's failure if he plays a lesser number, not that they should sink games into him to by prioritising his selection.

I think he turned the corner today. If Nicks is smart, he will be playing round 1 next year.

It has only ever been about continuity with Pedlar. If he gets a full pre season he will be playing. May well take McHenry spot as the aggressive tackling pressure forward before he migrated to the midfield. Would be a huge upgrade in that role

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some embarrassing comments from the usual suspects on this thread, ready to write off Pedlar without being willing to see him get a good run at it before deciding, then using his injuries as demonstration as why he is a bust.

Geez he looks exciting.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Remember seeing last year in preseason showdown with Sam Berry and thinking we had a beauty in Pedlar with Berry also looking the goods, but Pedlar looked like he belonged straight away.

I've been a massive Berry fan from the get go and am confident Peds will also get there with a decent run at it.

With these two, Harry, Laird, Taylor as well as the potential of a Rachelle/Rankine combo our midfield will go from weakness to strength.

Some embarrassing comments from the usual suspects on this thread, ready to write off Pedlar without being willing to see him get a good run at it before deciding, then using his injuries as demonstration as why he is a bust.

Geez he looks exciting.

it was great to watch wasn't it 🤩 especially q3

Geez he looks exciting.

Settle down, he had 12 touches and appeared to get injured again (didn’t play much or any of the 4th qtr). He has always looked good in small patches, but if he can’t stay on the park (note: he couldn’t do this as a junior either), it’s a major problem.

Settle down, he had 12 touches and appeared to get injured again (didn’t play much or any of the 4th qtr). He has always looked good in small patches, but if he can’t stay on the park (note: he couldn’t do this as a junior either), it’s a major problem.
dont quote the stats that was better than most 25 posession games. pure beast mode and something to build on in 2023. if injured agree concerning but might also havr just been buggered after that third qtr

what i realised today is he had the speed and power to cause havoc at afl level if fit

Usual suspects? Man up and actually name them to see if you’re full of s**t.

Pathetic.
Haha, just read the posts from August.

You weren't that bad TBF, you asked some pointed questions but it's just too early for everyone to say if he will make it or not.

I'm sure you'll be as happy as the rest of us if he can play like he did today at AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Luke Pedlar

Back