Lynch's charge

Remove this Banner Ad

none...if its ok for Goodes to do about 12 rounds ago and get nothing then Lynch will get nothing.
Yet Lloyd got a week for something much less severe. So no-one has any clue what Lynch'll get. The MRP are due for some controversey.

Don't think he'll get any. Was making a legitimate attempt at marking, however courage was shown by Smith who put his body on the line. Good play by the kid to finish it off with a goal.

If you watch closely (a non biased view) lynch was off the ground and in motion just before player marks... and he tries to protect himself but obviously too late... thats just my view..

If you watch closely (a non biased view) lynch was off the ground and in motion just before player marks... and he tries to protect himself but obviously too late... thats just my view..

and your view is abviously biased.

If you look closely Lynch knew he had absolute no chance of making the marking contest, so stuck the knee out like the dog that he is.

Disgraceful. Piss weak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Goodes only got a reprimand for his hit, then i shouldnt see why Lynch should get anymore. But in goodes favour was that he had a clean record, does Lynch have any past suspensions?

If you look closely Lynch knew he had absolute no chance of making the marking contest, so stuck the knee out like the dog that he is.

Disgraceful. Piss weak

Upset with the result are we?

He should be alright, was abit clumsy, who knows though?

Disgraceful. Piss weak

how dare he protect himself!!

It was misjudged sure, it was courage by the Roos player sure, was it malicious? Not at all

Disgraceful. Piss weak
cry more little bitch. Your view is obviously biased :rolleyes:

Selwood had an errant elbow or forearm as he was shepherding I think didn't he. Not terrible but should of been a free kick of course.

Lynch might be a week as it was certainly reckless yet if there was much intent from Lynch he could of really destroyed him.

That was the best thing that happened though to the Roos because it certainly got them fired up and that go them back into the game. In one sense that was the more fitting punishment than to cop a suspension a week later that hardly helps the Roos who he offended against.

Disgraceful. Piss weak

If you look closely he actually tried to cushion the impact by first putting his hands on Smith's back, rather than just lead with his knee, but yeah whatever...:rolleyes:

Selwood had an errant elbow or forearm as he was shepherding I think didn't he. Not terrible but should of been a free kick of course.

Lynch might be a week as it was certainly reckless yet if there was much intent from Lynch he could of really destroyed him.

That was the best thing that happened though to the Roos because it certainly got them fired up and that go them back into the game. In one sense that was the more fitting punishment than to cop a suspension a week later that hardly helps the Roos who he offended against.

oh ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch's charge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back