Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a tip. Rather than try and find a reason that you can put someone down who poses no earthy threat to you, why don't you let bygones be bygones and instead devote your time to effective anger management techniques preferably with assistance
No. There's a 94% chance your understanding of statistics is not as correct as you think it is. That's significant.

Wrong. My University course has dedicated subjects dealing with Quantitative methods 1 and 2. Probability theory. Hypothesis testing..Statistics analysis. I'm accomplished and my math ability is comparable to a person having spent their 40 year career dealing SOLELY with numbers. Covers the whole gambit I'm afraid and passed with a distinction if I recall. The course I did was also the most distinguished too throughout the country at least at the time

This is up there with one of the greatest paragraphs I’ve read on BigFooty.

Alongside the bloke who said his uncle or dad or something was a QC and would sue another poster on here, or the guy who said he was 6’4” and did CrossFit and would win in a fight.

You sir are deserving of an award:

82CD324D-30A8-4822-ADDA-CE3B450FCE50.png

The McCanns find out next week if they're successful against Portuguese justice as following on from the decision favouring freedom of speech against Amaral.

Let this sink in as other information contained in the article. He's also written another book and why wouldn't he given the money he's raking in for it.

Amaral made more than £350,000 from the book and DVD, plus another £20,000 from various TV and newspaper interviews.

The McCanns find out next week if they're successful against Portuguese justice as following on from the decision favouring freedom of speech against Amaral.

Let this sink in as other information contained in the article. He's also written another book and why wouldn't he given the money he's raking in for it.

Amaral made more than £350,000 from the book and DVD, plus another £20,000 from various TV and newspaper interviews.

Quite hypocritical really to be claiming that an opinion suggesting they hid an accidental death was somehow damaging to their reputation when they use a Maddie Fund created on back of charitable donations dedicated to finding Maddie to instead use
for purposes which include things like mortgage payments and litigation expenses nothing at all to do with finding Maddie. After losing they are in effect now arguing it impinges their privacy by making such allegations. Here is a tip guys if you REALLY want to maintain a reputation don't degrade it by gaining financial advantage in misrepresentation. I'm sure all the people throughout the world giving money would be impressed if they use the balance to settle a claim for a losing costs order to pursue libel.

"The allegations were particularly difficult but not nearly as bad as the night we found her"

Here is a tip guys if you REALLY want to maintain a reputation don't degrade it by gaining financial advantage in misrepresentation.

meanwhiledave davehero GIF by Phunware

Highest court said it was adequate free expression.

Ooooooh I hope Goncala slams them

And then a class action is started for misrepresentation against them for using the fund contrary to purpose

🥳

Might send an email to Slater Gordon he he he

You definitely don't have a bizarre fixation on 'getting' the McCann's for anything you can at all.

You definitely don't have a bizarre fixation on 'getting' the McCann's for anything you can at all.

The McCanns lost their case on the basis that their reputations were damaged in being named suspects by the Portuguese police and that the Supreme Court judgement had not made any comments regarding guilt or suspicions.

With much rejoicing, certain elements over social media are framing this as if it's proof they're guilty.

mccannjud.png

The McCanns lost their case on the basis that their reputations were damaged in being named suspects by the Portuguese police and that the Supreme Court judgement had not made any comments regarding guilt or suspicions.

With much rejoicing, certain elements over social media are framing this as if it's proof they're guilty.

View attachment 1513956

It's amazing how the domino effect can destroy people's lives. A few fateful poor decisions. Choices and their consequences

Yep.

Choosing to leave their young kids in a hotel room while they went and got pissed by the pool was a pretty poor decision, no doubt.

Yes was. On the night of 1st if you know the facts they were ordered home by Tapas bar staff because MM was screaming for an 1hr for them. Wake up call they didn't heed. MM even said next morning at breakfast...why didn't you come when I cried. They have to live with that choice and those words. In some ways it would be easier if it were and abductor.....it might ease guilt.

After that night I suspect a sequence of events which were a corollary to that first night took their daughters life. I think they chose to sedate to still go to dinner, I think they moved lounge out from wall (to prevent MM standing and banging window for them). They decided to leave sliding door open as path and you couldn't see behind lounge from that entry. Still awoke and now very groggy went to lounge again forgetting it was moved and reached for window to cry again but fell behind that lounge breaking her neck. They would know all these things contributed but mostly that they placed higher priority to a fun time at dinner than their own daughters welfare. Never should have happened but did. Can't now take those choices back......domino effect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes was. On the night of 1st if you know the facts they were ordered home by Tapas bar staff because MM was screaming for an 1hr for them. Wake up call they didn't heed. MM even said next morning at breakfast...why didn't you come when I cried. They have to live with that choice and those words. In some ways it would be easier if it were and abductor.....it might ease guilt.

Where did you get this information from?

Looks like smear.

The only reason the issue of Madeleine crying one evening when they were having dinner became known is because the McCann's offered the information to the police in repeating a conversation they had with their daughter.

I don't believe the Tapas bar staff ordered the McCanns back to their apartment or that Maddie was crying for an hour through the Tapas crowd doing regular rounds.

Looks like smear.

The only reason the issue of Madeleine crying one evening when they were having dinner became known is because the McCann's offered the information to the police in repeating a conversation they had with their daughter.

I don't believe the Tapas bar staff ordered the McCanns back to their apartment or that Maddie was crying for an hour through the Tapas crowd doing regular rounds.

Believe it. It's in evidence. Neighbour above them heard and reported it....just as what MM said to parents is in evidence too. Of course Amarale spoke to all neighbours

Believe it. It's in evidence. Neighbour above them heard and reported it

No, I don't believe the Tapas staff ordered them back to their rooms to check on Madeleine. It defies logic in the circumstances.

I understand that through their inquiries the police found a neighbour who heard crying at some point, why is that odd when most of the apartments surrounding the McCanns had small children in them?

No, I don't believe the Tapas staff ordered them back to their rooms to check on Madeleine. It defies logic in the circumstances.

I understand that through their inquiries the police found a neighbour who heard crying at some point, why is that odd when most of the apartments surrounding the McCanns had small children in them?

Kurve. I've looked at every possible piece of evidence regarding this case. I don't make things up. Have no need to. Whether was Tapas staff or resort staff a staff member told them to go home because their child had been crying for an 1hr. The neighbour was above them but could look down on the back steps or courtyard I recall and they must have reported it. I think she was crying out for GM

Kurve. I've looked at every possible piece of evidence regarding this case. I don't make things up. Have no need to. Whether was Tapas staff or resort staff a staff member told them to go home because their child had been crying for an 1hr. The neighbour was above them but could look down on the back steps or courtyard I recall and they must have reported it. I think she was crying out for GM

So you're not really sure at all, this now looks kind of vague and you can't provide a source?

Logic being that they made regular trips to check? Well they didn't, certainly not before that incident.

So you're not really sure at all, this now looks kind of vague and you can't provide a source?

Of course I'm sure just not sure if it was Tapas staff or resort staff. You need to read all the transcripts of witness testimony... ALL. Like I have. It may give you a better appreciation of facts like the one to which I refer. That fact places in jeopardy the testimony that they had a schedule for checking on kids......perhaps later but in response to that incident but not that night

So you don't want to read up on facts but expect me to verify a source I've read?

Of course I'm sure just not sure if it was Tapas staff or resort staff. You need to read all the transcripts of witness testimony... ALL. Like I have. It may give you a better appreciation of facts like the one to which I refer. That fact places in jeopardy the testimony that they had a schedule for checking on kids......perhaps later but in response to that incident but not that night

Again. Sources are key when making such claims.

Logic being that they made regular trips to check? Well they didn't, certainly not before that incident.

They certainly were making regular twenty minute trips the night Madeleine was referring to when she asked where they were when 'we were crying?'

Rachel Oldfield that particular evening and all evening, was in the adjoining apartment with a shared wall who didn't hear any crying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back