Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

They certainly were making regular twenty minute trips the night Madeleine was referring to when she asked where they were when 'we were crying?'

Rachel Oldfield that particular evening and all evening, was in the adjoining apartment with a shared wall who didn't hear any crying.

Making regular visits because they said collectively as a group they were AFTER MM goes missing and probably dead? If they were making regular visits a child wouldn't cry for an 1hr now would she?

Making regular visits because they said collectively as a group they were AFTER MM goes missing and probably dead? If they were making regular visits a child wouldn't cry for an 1hr now would she?

Madeleine wasn't 'screaming' for an hour, I've already posted that I don't believe it. It's a lie.

Madeleine wasn't 'screaming' for an hour, I've already posted that I don't believe it. It's a lie.

Mrs Fenn a neighbour gave evidence as witness statement that she heard a child crying from 10.30p.m until 11.45pm on the night of 1st May. She lives above McCann's.. When the parents arrived home the child stopped crying. She said it came from unit below being the McCann unit She gave evidence that she didn't want to add to the McCann's trauma by telling them their child had cried unattended. She therefore recognises it has having been MM. If you do the sums it's 1 1/4 HRS. Kind of puts as a lie the suggestion they had a schedule of checking in on kids. Didn't . Wasn't especially hard to find.

Now I'll find the tapas staff reference.

Mrs Fenn a neighbour gave evidence as witness statement that she heard a child crying from 10.30p.m until 11.45pm on the night of 1st May. She lives above McCann's.. When the parents arrived home the child stopped crying. She said it came from unit below being the McCann unit She gave evidence that she didn't want to add to the McCann's trauma by telling them their child had cried unattended. She therefore recognises it has having been MM. If you do the sums it's 1 1/4 HRS. Kind of puts as a lie the suggestion they had a schedule of checking in on kids. Didn't . Wasn't especially hard to find.

Please do and link both sources in so we can read it.

Mrs. Fenn's statement wasn't taken until three months later on 20th August. She might have had a different version of how long this crying went on for if she'd had a statement taken straight away.

I'll take a guess the Portuguese police were asking her leading questions on crying they already had information on that was supplied previously by Kate and Gerry.

If there was crying from the apartment but which wasn't characterized as screaming, it was likely more than one of them on and off as kids do occasionally, but goes to Maddie asking 'where were you when WE were crying?' If according to Mrs. Fenn, the crying stopped when she heard the patio doors open Maddie wouldn't need to ask her parents where they were the following day, she'd have asked them then.

Mrs Fenn didn't alert staff to any crying, it's not in her statement.

Mrs. Fenn's statement wasn't taken until three months later on 20th August. She might have had a different version of how long this crying went on for if she'd had a statement taken straight away.

I'll take a guess the Portuguese police were asking her leading questions on crying they already had information on that was supplied previously by Kate and Gerry.

If there was crying from the apartment but which wasn't characterized as screaming, it was likely more than one of them on and off as kids do occasionally, but goes to Maddie asking 'where were you when WE were crying?' If according to Mrs. Fenn, the crying stopped when she heard the patio doors open Maddie wouldn't need to ask her parents where they were the following day, she'd have asked them then.

Mrs Fenn didn't alert staff to any crying, it's not in her statement.

She said it was age specific and wasn't younger children eg twins. What she said is that the intensity of the crying became worse the more time passed. Did it progress to screaming? Unlikely a child could scream for 75 mins but it was likely anxious driven sobbing my guess. Yes I was aware she made no report. Yet to find the reference but I know it exists ....they were sent home by staff. Will keep looking.

Fenn did say she was so disturbed by the crying she rang a friend to ask if she should report to police. So it must have been urgent and persistent at least

This reference together with a 'secret' statement of a tapas bar staff member gives rise to the questions which arose as to truthfulness of the purported arrangement to check on kids every 20 mins.

All the Tapas 9 were under focus regarding negligence. I have greater faith in Fenn statement than I do theirs.

GERRY directly refuted this statement she was alone. If you look at bar staff statements they were drinking around 10-12 bottles of wine each night......that is more than a bottle each. I highly suspect that even if they started to do checks it quickly fell away when wine consumption increased

Last edited:
Fenn did say she was so disturbed by the crying she rang a friend to ask if she should report to police. So it must have been urgent and persistent at least

Fenn didn't say that.

All the Tapas 9 were under focus regarding negligence. I have greater faith in Fenn statement than I do theirs.

The Tapas crowd have been pretty consistent but I care not if any of them were charged with some sort of negligence. I'd have been very surprised though given Portugal's law seemingly to be behind much of the rest of the world in the protection of children and their rights at the time and where it wasn't illegal to openly view child pr0n in public.

You left this part out of Fenn's statement:

On the 3rd May she received a visit from her niece Carole during the morning, who said that when she was on her terrace she saw a male individual looking into the McCanns apartment, situation which has been told to the police, her family member even made a photo fit"

And this which I thought was interesting:

When questioned she said that she never saw any strange person or action before or after the event. She claims however, that a week previously she was the victim of an attempted robbery, which was not successful and neither was anything taken, thinking that the crying of the child could be linked to another attempted robbery in the residence.

Strange how this witness could hear the crying and could pin point the location and age of the child but didn't notice her parents carrying a corpse with a broken neck and stashing it in the garden for a while before the headed off into the night.

There is conjecture as to when it occurred. Much of the publicity surrounding it seems to suggest 2nd but her actual statement says 1st. I lean to 1st as official version.

There was a host of witness accounts of strangers around the apartments not just that statement. After reading all the witness accounts it's clear that it is a hotbed of burglary targets. Certain of that.

At days end you have to be guided by what's most persuasive. There are 9 separate indications of cadavar/ blood. I can link all 9 in a theory that I was reluctant to post for fear of abuse.

You either accept cadavar and blood dogs are part of explanation at 94% accuracy OR you dismiss it entirely. If you do you are relying on the 6% on 9 occasions or the unlikely alternative that there was another cadavar not being Maddie. I can't do that.The only explanation GM and KM gave to explain cross contamination is they worked as doctors. The problem is a cadavar dog only indicates after 2 hrs so doctors wouldn't be holding the hand of a dead patient 2 hrs later. Utter nonsense. None of the other doctors had cadavar smell I might add which shows exactly how ridiculous it is. The cadavar indication was given because it was a cadavar. There was cross contamination on sliding door and car keys but I suspect all others were presence of cadavar itself. MM blood DNA evidence says that the samples at both lounge and car boot had MM DNA in it but mixed with other. This mix is likely DNA from the person who found body or carried it. Not rocket science. It doesn't mean you throw out entirely the convincing evidence pointing one direction. There was a cadavar and the only likely cadavar was MM. They are all linked as are the blood samples.

I have explained behind the lounge. The shelf in wardrobe was private away from twins and a hard surface where a doctor could check life signs. Carried there by KM indications on clothes. Put cuddle toy with her for moment of grieving... indication

When carried away by GM scent on sliding door to back steps cross contamination. Scent in flower bed when he hesitated to check street for safety from being seen... put her down for a second. Sighted by Smith 200 metres away. Ultimately when retrieved from rental unit with chest freezer there is boot indication of hire car and cross contamination on keys to that car. The rental was never uncovered because UK refused to provide financial records. It's location is near the beach imo and was for 4-5 weeks. Perhaps extended 1-2 times. A review of rentals starting 4th May 2007 would crack open the case. That was the direction when Smith saw GM lookalike that he said was 90% actually GM.

This case isn't a complex case and with a little deductive reasoning an explanation falls out that is extremely persuasive.

GERRY directly refuted this statement she was alone. If you look at bar staff statements they were drinking around 10-12 bottles of wine each night......that is more than a bottle each. I highly suspect that even if they started to do checks it quickly fell away when wine consumption increased

They were there for a week with only one night where it's suggested they drank a bit more than usual but didnt exceed their one bottle each per night allotment, which is 9 bottles between them. I've read all the wait staff and the supervisors statements who also recall them regularly leaving the table for ten to twenty minutes at a time each.

On holidays, so what if room checks weren't on the dot at twenty minutes and timed with military precision?

When carried away by GM scent on sliding door to back steps cross contamination. Scent in flower bed when he hesitated to check street for safety from being seen... put her down for a second. Sighted by Smith 200 metres away. Ultimately when retrieved from rental unit with chest freezer there is boot indication of hire car and cross contamination on keys to that car. The rental was never uncovered because UK refused to provide financial records. It's location is near the beach imo and was for 4-5 weeks. Perhaps extended 1-2 times. A review of rentals starting 4th May 2007 would crack open the case. That was the direction when Smith saw GM lookalike that he said was 90% actually GM.

You can't be serious about this. You're suggesting they had a spare rental unit and that Scotland Yard is helping cover the financial transactions where presumably they paid for it with a credit card and where Maddie was stored in a freezer to then be put in to the boot on a hire car?

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were there for a week with only one night where it's suggested they drank a bit more than usual but didnt exceed their one bottle each per night allotment, which is 9 bottles between them. I've read all the wait staff and the supervisors statements who also recall them regularly leaving the table for ten to twenty minutes at a time each.

On holidays, so what if room checks weren't on the dot at twenty minutes and timed with military precision?

The adherence or otherwise to regular checks impacts veracity of those involved nothing more. It doesn't influence my theory greatly. But you did rubbish that I was lying and the 1 hr crying didn't happen. I think it's more likely it did than not because she has no reason to lie

The adherence or otherwise to regular checks impacts veracity of those involved nothing more. It doesn't influence my theory greatly. But you did rubbish that I was lying and the 1 hr crying didn't happen. I think it's more likely it did than not because she has no reason to lie

Still waiting for the link to witness evidence of the McCanns being ordered back to their room by Tapas staff to tend their crying children.

Strange how this witness could hear the crying and could pin point the location and age of the child but didn't notice her parents carrying a corpse with a broken neck and stashing it in the garden for a while before the headed off into the night.

Not altogether too strange. It was a mere 2-3 minutes my guess. I don't know how much of courtyard they see and whether only from balcony. If it was an abductor likewise not seen. Vagaries of witness chance

Still waiting for the link to witness evidence of the McCanns being ordered back to their room by Tapas staff to tend their crying children.

As soon as I find it I will report what I find. I've roughly checked Tapas witness accounts....not there. Maybe resort staff...need to check them. Perhaps it was an article that elaborated on circumstances around the witness account. I need to finesse alternatives further. There are in excess of 4000 pages of evidence and I don't specifically remember the reference only that I was CERTAIN there was one.

You had said the witness account was a lie. It wasn't. I simply don't lie OR BS. Not part of my makeup ...a little too OCD for that There was 75 mins of crying per her. There was a separate comment about resort staff suggesting they go home. I was hardly smearing as you suggested.

This case isn't a complex case and with a little deductive reasoning an explanation falls out that is extremely persuasive.

You've just provided the most complicated theory with so many moving parts in tight timing and even included tracking such as financial records when the simplest explanation is that a predator took advantage of the situation and stole Maddie.

Probably the same person who attempted a burglary at Mrs. Fenn's apartment and which was in all likelihood around the same time he noticed Madeleine.

You can't be serious about this. You're suggesting they had a rental unit and that Scotland Yard is helping cover the financial transactions where presumably they paid for it with a credit card and where Maddie was stored in a freezer to then be put in to the boot on a hire car?

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You need to check your facts a little more K. There is ZERO doubt PJ were denied access to financial records that they asked for. That can be easy checked. Once UK decided to get political (around the time of DNA reports ).they denied access and forced sacking of Amarale

You need to check your facts a little more K. There is ZERO doubt PJ were denied access to financial records that they asked for. That can be easy checked. Once UK decided to get political (around the time of DNA reports ).they denied access and forced sacking of Amarale

Rather than laugh or mock me check what I say. I'm not going to do the work for you. I've spent that considerable time ages ago and I know all the machinations of what transpired and its implications.

You had said the witness account was a lie. It wasn't. I simply don't lie OR BS. Not part of my makeup ...a little too OCD for that There was 75 mins of crying per her. There was a separate comment about resort staff suggesting they go home. I was hardly smearing as you suggested.

This is why it helps if you link in when making statements that don't appear to stack up.

I still don't believe Mrs. Fenn's statement three months later on the crying, is accurate.

You've just provided the most complicated theory with so many moving parts in tight timing and even included tracking such as financial records when the simplest explanation is that a predator took advantage of the situation and stole Maddie.

Probably the same person who attempted a burglary at Mrs. Fenn's apartment and which was in all likelihood around the same time he noticed Madeleine.

Simple yes but it denies all the cadavar and DNA evidence has any relevance. Exactly how many cadavers do you think were holding cuddle toy? For that matter a car with only 3000 klm had a cadavar in the boot. It had less than perhaps 4-5 hirings and you think one of them was a cadavar other than MM?

😳

Simple yes but it denies all the cadavar and DNA evidence has any relevance. Exactly how many cadavers do you think were holding cuddle toy? For that matter a car with only 3000 klm had a cadavar in the boot. It had less than perhaps 4-5 hirings and you think one of them was a cadavar other than MM?

😳

Honestly, how good at being criminals do you think the McCann’s are?

They manage to;
Murder Maddie
Relocate the body
Store the body for weeks
Move the body to a rental car
Drive to rental car to some location
Bury the body in a location that never been found.

All of this, without anyone noticing. Then, they manage to never crack despite over a decade of intense public scrutiny.

They all - apparently - are assisted in all of this by the U.K. Government for <reasons>.

Perhaps, there’s a 94% chance you’re not applying any logic whatsoever and don’t have nearly the intelligence you think you do to be making these grandiose statements of fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back