Speculation Malcolm Rosas [OOC 2025] - released from contract early?

Remove this Banner Ad

it literally says that in the first line of that article. I also dont care one way or another, i was commenting on the post saying recruiting rosas is a high risk popostion.
Man, just correcting the info. Rosas got permission to look around. He was not released. There is a difference.
He will be traded if he finds a new home which he should have no problem with. Highly talented, still inconsistent.

Yeah likewise, I don't care if you care or not.

Last edited:

Will be interesting to see how these sorts of trades play out now that F4 (and all 4ths ongoing) have no draft points attached.
Well the last time we traded one to GC they didn't even use it

Just confirmation that the Big Footy article is incorrect, he has not been sacked

Campbell also confirmed that small forward Malcolm Rosas and utility Jy Farrar had been given permission to speak with rival clubs ahead of the trade period.
“They’ve each got a year to go on their contracts and we’ve said to them that they are welcome to have a look around – but again, same as Jack, if it ends up that they remain at the club in 2025, then we’ll get to work and make them better players.”

Beveridge said today on Gettable that the Lions are one to watch for him. Not sure why that'd be the case when he wants to play more senior footy.

NM would be a walk-up start if he wants to play every week. I'm not sure if he would be keen to move to Melb, though.

Haha, it looks like players love it on GC and nobody wants to leave. What an ultimate culture while not playing finals. Just imagine if Suns would be top 4 😂
“With Malcolm Rosas, they’ve told him to have a look if he wants, but I think he would prefer to stay at the Gold Coast Suns, he’s contracted for next year.
Morris on SEN.

Last edited:
From the Herald Sun, appears the OP needs to be revised as he has clearly not been released

Campbell also confirmed that small forward Malcolm Rosas and utility Jy Farrar had been given permission to speak with rival clubs ahead of the trade period.

“They’ve each got a year to go on their contracts and we’ve said to them that they are welcome to have a look around – but again, same as Jack, if it ends up that they remain at the club in 2025, then we’ll get to work and make them better players.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, just correcting the info. Rosas got permission to look around. He was not released. There is a difference.
He will be traded if he finds a new home which he should have no problem with. Highly talented, still inconsistent.

Yeah likewise, I don't care if you care or not.

Bit like Daniel rioli

Could leave may not leave

Last edited:
What really happened to 2MP? From B&F to VFL. It started with his suspension? Never recovered from shoulder reco?
Bit of both. Despite his poor form he still finished third in our goals this year (which really shows how bad our forward line is). He still kicks most of his chances.

Rosas has an abundance of talent, clubs will queing up. North, blues, essendon and bulldogs in Victoria. West Coast should be, also. I'd think they'd get a 2nd round for him.

Farrer will also get some attention. What are the sun's doing? Rosas is exactly what they need

Bit of both. Despite his poor form he still finished third in our goals this year (which really shows how bad our forward line is). He still kicks most of his chances.
He is a beautiful kick of the footy, just can’t get his hands on it. Would serve better as a second tall to a good first tall

Rosas has an abundance of talent, clubs will queing up. North, blues, essendon and bulldogs in Victoria. West Coast should be, also. I'd think they'd get a 2nd round for him.

Farrer will also get some attention. What are the sun's doing? Rosas is exactly what they need
Need? They have a lot of talent in the forward line and very few running defenders. Ainsworth, Long & Humphrey with Johnston & Rojers developing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Malcolm Rosas [OOC 2025] - released from contract early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back