Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mallee Football League Part 2

Anyone get a look at the Beulah/Hopetoun game? Must've been a fair performance from the Blues, you'd reckon!

how many games were you at greyhound?

Just the ouyen/ wu game...All these players are now part of the 2 clubs mentioned...Why do you ask?

Also Crocker was a shocker! 1 of the young Darwin boys for w/u went ok too. Think his name is Nathan.

yeah i agree. i reckon that beulah will have a really good season. they had a stella game against hopetoun. ouyen have had a few good wins. whats with walpy this year. lost there first 2 matches.

donald by the way walpy are going about there footy they look certain for the spoon this year. wasted alot of money on their new coach who cant even hit a target at training! crocker if their paying him they should wake up to themselves! hopetoun may be a chance for a finals birth...

donald by the way walpy are going about there footy they look certain for the spoon this year. wasted alot of money on their new coach who cant even hit a target at training! crocker if their paying him they should wake up to themselves! hopetoun may be a chance for a finals birth...
yeah hopetoun are looking likely, mabye they just had a shit first round against beulah.. or are beulah just a power house.

by the write up in sundays age their the hardest done by club in the world got no money to get in players or pay the rent. but everyone nows it a load of crap they have as much money as anyone else dont get the likes of wal brady, slorach and markham for nothing

by the write up in sundays age their the hardest done by club in the world got no money to get in players or pay the rent. but everyone nows it a load of crap they have as much money as anyone else dont get the likes of wal brady, slorach and markham for nothing

They get there share of publicity alright, but I'm not sure that the 17 people who read the Sunday Age is much publicity.Was talking to someone who said the Age contacted them to do the story, good luck to them. they'll need it the way they have gone so far....

And I was dead serious too crassher...
dead serious about what? u havent told us what they are going to win. im assuming you mean a senior prem ill wait til a full round has been completed to make my call still think ouyen and beulah by their starts

all the stadons combined wouldnt have retired big mav . just think he was gettin on and got too busy when he moved down horsham way. dont no if hes playin down there or not

that wat i saw bloody good bump.... so your saying brett stadon and les stadon werent tough back in the day.. i cant think of much tougher, although there was that jayson mckay that played over in this league a few years back wat i saw of him he was one of the toughest this league has seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that wat i saw bloody good bump.... so your saying brett stadon and les stadon werent tough back in the day.. i cant think of much tougher, although there was that jayson mckay that played over in this league a few years back wat i saw of him he was one of the toughest this league has seen
sorry should hav been more specific only meant current stadons never saw the ones u mentioned

They get there share of publicity alright, but I'm not sure that the 17 people who read the Sunday Age is much publicity.Was talking to someone who said the Age contacted them to do the story, good luck to them. they'll need it the way they have gone so far....

Out Underbool way today and the vibes are not good with new coach. Apparently players were backstabbing him during the game and he heard it and absolutely blasted the crap out of them at halftime which has people talking how long he will last. Not liked much either an really does not get on with many players at all. Apparently last yrs coach took over and is favourite to take over before the seasons end. To make matters worse he is not getting much of kick either so this might work against him. Seems as though he has taken on more than he can chew!!:eek::cool::confused:

all the stadons combined wouldnt have retired big mav . just think he was gettin on and got too busy when he moved down horsham way. dont no if hes playin down there or not

Mav still having a run in the 2's at the Horsham Saints, still moving ok i might add, not moving to far out of the forward 50 though. Coaching the Under 17's too. Has been excellent value around the club also....

Mav still having a run in the 2's at the Horsham Saints, still moving ok i might add, not moving to far out of the forward 50 though. Coaching the Under 17's too. Has been excellent value around the club also....
not surprised to here that thanx pp

Out Underbool way today and the vibes are not good with new coach. Apparently players were backstabbing him during the game and he heard it and absolutely blasted the crap out of them at halftime which has people talking how long he will last. Not liked much either an really does not get on with many players at all. Apparently last yrs coach took over and is favourite to take over before the seasons end. To make matters worse he is not getting much of kick either so this might work against him. Seems as though he has taken on more than he can chew!!:eek::cool::confused:

Yeah it seems to be a bit topsy turvey at the moment, the 2s are winnin and none of us want to go up to a squabling senior side at the moment..It could turn around when positions for players are sorted. With the lack of practice matches its hard to find where the new guys fit. All i heard at half time was a lot of f...k this and f..k that etc, but also made some good points. ( a bit publicly i might add though. )

Hopetoun looked pretty good all the same!

hopetoun/yapeet and looked good in the same sentence? is that a typo?

They ( hopetoun ) did look alright! and lets not get into naming joint clubs, or ouyen united, etc would have a very long list. W/U may be shit at the moment but its only 2 rounds in and Hopetoun were short the first week against an obviously strong Blues side so who knows. The league is made up of all the towns in between to keep the clubs going. Wait till a full round is played and the ladder is cemented.

They ( hopetoun ) did look alright! and lets not get into naming joint clubs, or ouyen united, etc would have a very long list. W/U may be shit at the moment but its only 2 rounds in and Hopetoun were short the first week against an obviously strong Blues side so who knows. The league is made up of all the towns in between to keep the clubs going. Wait till a full round is played and the ladder is cemented.
the problem is with your pickups you shouldnt be shit. 3 top flight sfl players and alot of premiership players from 2 yrs ago says theres sumthing underlying unsettling the place

the problem is with your pickups you shouldnt be shit. 3 top flight sfl players and alot of premiership players from 2 yrs ago says theres sumthing underlying unsettling the place

Yep maybe something wrong, but the older ex prem locals are still going better than the recruits from sfl...K. Munro also out with bad ankle injury and Brady ( pick of the lot ) has smashed ribs after a colission last game. Slorach played with a broken hand, Markem ok, coach Hill needs to find more out of the boys and himself! Vorwerk has been in best easily first 2 games. No excuses though, can only hope it improves and get a win soon to help moral.

still laughing at the "hopetoun looked alright" line. Clearly you have been sucking back on some major bongs if you think hopetoun are any good. :p <--- stoner.

J/R obviously bounced back this week to defeat W/U. What's the go out that way?
J/R should be a top 4 team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back