Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mallee Football League Part 2

If tigers lay down as bad as they did in last grandfinal with the side they had, then i doubt they will take top. Old news i know, but the thread keeps talking of losing the weeklys and barrys so ?

Blues .....dont stay down for long
Roos......If they dont lose too many ( which is on the cards i here s.a ?)
Tigers...If they hold there side together.
Demons....Still unshore of how many recruited are guns..chance if they r
Cats...quiet, but recruiting.
Lakers.
Devils...got no confidence in them while others recruit better.

Have heard the same rumour- with whale, charles, oyster, harris names mentioned. would be huge losses for the roos if this is the case coz all are guns in this league

Have heard the same rumour- with whale, charles, oyster, harris names mentioned. would be huge losses for the roos if this is the case coz all are guns in this league

Barrys are not returning to tigerland! Harris from Walpy going to try his luck again in SA. O'Bree and possibly two others definites at Ouyen!

If tigers lay down as bad as they did in last grandfinal with the side they had, then i doubt they will take top. Old news i know, but the thread keeps talking of losing the weeklys and barrys so ?

Lakers.

make no mistake. obree and anstey are guns. anstey was top two or three in sfl last couple of years, played afl not that long ago. Daniel luke obree was bog in gf and joint coach of premiers at mildura 2007. they can play trust me. not bad blokes either.................

make no mistake. obree and anstey are guns. anstey was top two or three in sfl last couple of years, played afl not that long ago. Daniel luke obree was bog in gf and joint coach of premiers at mildura 2007. they can play trust me. not bad blokes either.................

Prob the hairyest bald man alive too....

Have most clubs started training yet? I know Sea Lake have, and Woomelang start saturday nite? (strange night to start?) and what have numbers been like with those that have started?

Lakers.

i can assure u that devils will not finish bottom and will play finals... have doen ok in the off season.. resigned cook and robertson after a year down south.. both finished top four in their best and fairest in 07 when the devils made it to the prelim final... thye have dragged a couple of mates back..
cook.. signed
robertson.. signed
tarca.. signed
saunders.. signed
fitzgerald(son of roosters coach gerard).. in the mix
barnes.. will sign if fitzgerald does

Looks as though Woomerlang will be disappointed as there travelling recruits have decided not to go after all.

Looks as though Woomerlang will be disappointed as there travelling recruits have decided not to go after all.

I'm not sure how accurate this is but I did notice that you are from Jinderra so you're probably in the know. Why have they changed their minds- don't suppose it had something to do with the 10-12 hours in a car each week!?

Not sure about Jeparit- heard the last coach had trouble keeping it in his pants- the next one will have some big shoes to fill...

Any other news from clubs in the Mallee league? Good to hear that Hopetoun are on the rise this year!!!

Wade brady will win the medal this year gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks as though Woomerlang will be disappointed as there travelling recruits have decided not to go after all.[/quote

your wrong puppy power. dunno where your getting your info but they came over for training last week and are certain starters. interested to hear where ur info comes from

Looks as though Woomerlang will be disappointed as there travelling recruits have decided not to go after all.[/quote

your wrong puppy power. dunno where your getting your info but they came over for training last week and are certain starters. interested to hear where ur info comes from
my info comes from a pretty good source although i won't argue with you as it seems you may well be one of these blokes and would know more about wat your doing then i would. If true big loss for the dogs.

Has any one got any info on any Hopetoun recruits this year, they seem to be sitting quite at this stage. In fact can any one give us the comings and goings of any club in the Mallee league at this stage.Beula are usually top of the recruiting list at this stage of the year but havn,t heard much from them yet.

I heard NONE of the SA boys were coming back. Matt Palmer might but he is not an SA boy any more. South Mildura were chasing him hard though.

Some big shoes to fill.

I heard NONE of the SA boys were coming back. Matt Palmer might but he is not an SA boy any more. South Mildura were chasing him hard though.

Some big shoes to fill.

WRONG! Some S.A boys are coming, couple from previous year. Palmer a sure starter...

Ryan was injury prone last year, has he recovered properly from his foot injury? if he has, Sea lake will have possilbly the best on ball brigade in the mallee

Heard from one of the boys out at Tooley Manang that Darcy Ryan hasn't told the coach or President that he is leaving, they still believe he is coaching the Colts as he verbally commited.... Pretty gutless, but not suprising, he has always looked after No. 1 only. Shit bloke!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

at this stage, all off to Mount Pleasant as they have been offered good $$ there. Mounts are spending $100K this year for a flag

there is a very, very small chance that the Weekley boys could go back to Sandhurst if the Dragons offer them enough coin, but I heard second hand that Russ is chasing a premiership and he will have a better chance of that with Mounts

Can anyone tell me tigers signings this year seniors? seconds? or people they lookin to sign?:)

Isn't Col Durie and a few of his old mates heading back to sea lake?????

yeah this was posted last year. Col durie, Craig sutton, Troy ferrier, wes sewell, darcey ryan are all at the tigers so far, will probably have one of the best on ball brigades in the league, if not the best, will have the most depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back