Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

"A few on the City boards".

The most reliable of sources.
Who was claiming they were a reliable source?

Did you miss the bit where I said I'd be amazed if that happened?

Unlikely but it wont be allowed to drag on as long as some are hoping for.
Not sure why you think anyone would want to drag this out for longer than necessary.

I heard on RAWK that Joe, who knows Bazza heard from a contact that used to work with someone from the Premer League that City will be relegated to League 2, stripped of all titles with a public parade for handing over the 2012 title back to Bacon face and fined 250m pounds.

Id be amazed if it happens though.

I heard on RAWK that Joe, who knows Bazza heard from a contact that used to work with someone from the Premer League that City will be relegated to League 2, stripped of all titles with a public parade for handing over the 2012 title back to Bacon face and fined 250m pounds.

Id be amazed if it happens though.
Didn't know Liverpool supporters have softened their stance on us.

You wouldnt expect him to lay into Levy either over issues with his club.
Levy is the face of the non-football people executives so name dropping him is not that weird. He didn't say Levy said anything, just the Daniel Levy's of this world. Shows the reputation of our chairmen when a the collective term for grubby chairmen is called a Daniel Levy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Takes a special kind of idiot to have other clubs actively backing Levy who is normally derided by other clubs.

Himself along with Wenger have been beating the sustainability drum from before City came to prominence tbf. He will be happy as the new ffp regulations at UEFA seem to align more with their thinking than that of sovereign oil states.

Daniel Levy is looking forward to the 25/26 iteration of UEFA FFP over govt. regulation
Absolutely no idea what type of point you’re trying to make here. Government regulation wouldn’t faze Levy.

Precisely because it would police their spending.
yeah and it's just another potential can of worms that can open for clubs especially at the top that would be pretty comfortable with their finances never coming into question

yeah and it's just another potential can of worms that can open for clubs especially at the top that would be pretty comfortable with their finances never coming into question

One idea I liked that the white paper put forward particularly for lower league clubs was potential owners having to pay a 'bond' when purchasing the club, as it would serve both as a proof of funds test and also a safety net of some sort for any financial mishaps the club might fall into under that ownership. Not sure how it would be calculated but I think something like that is a great idea and one of many reasons why this would be good for football at all levels.

One idea I liked that the white paper put forward particularly for lower league clubs was potential owners having to pay a 'bond' when purchasing the club, as it would serve both as a proof of funds test and also a safety net of some sort for any financial mishaps the club might fall into under that ownership. Not sure how it would be calculated but I think something like that is a great idea and one of many reasons why this would be good for football at all levels.
yeah like a deposit? i think thats a great idea when you see some of the 'business' types coming in. like that crypto bros club and that henry mauriss guy, they should have to demonstrate actual money available to them. then maybe people will believe the whole 'we're looking after clubs' stuff that gets peddled.

yeah like a deposit? i think thats a great idea when you see some of the 'business' types coming in. like that crypto bros club and that henry mauriss guy, they should have to demonstrate actual money available to them. then maybe people will believe the whole 'we're looking after clubs' stuff that gets peddled.
Yep and keep that as a bond of sorts to use to pay late wages or whatever.

If City are Stripped of their trophies, surely it is the same to what happened to Melbourne Storm when they were done for Salary Cap rorts, the winners of the cups in those respective seasons are declared null and void.

I would be very annoyed if Mr Slipper Gerrard himself gets a Premiership medal after the most hilarious and embarrassing gaffe in Premier League History. This would be worse than Bradbury lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back