Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Vague in terms of the specifics.

We know what breaches we've been alleged to have committed, just not who and what it refers to.

Mancini has been speculated, but at this stage that isn't public knowledge for example.

I might take a nap for 2 years and wake up to the closing months of the case. Should be ultra fun.

I might take a nap for 2 years and wake up to the closing months of the case. Should be ultra fun.
Maybe just don't click on a thread about it is another option.

I really doubt there's going to be anything significant about the case for a while.

It will be behind closed doors, and not many will know what's going on. I suspect the thread will die a death in a week or so, probably just kept alive by myself and one other poster with a bigger interest in the case than myself.

Maybe just don't click on a thread about it is another option.

I really doubt there's going to be anything significant about the case for a while.

It will be behind closed doors, and not many will know what's going on. I suspect the thread will die a death in a week or so, probably just kept alive by myself and one other poster with a bigger interest in the case than myself.

Haven’t you posted articles about how long it will take the case to wrap up? 2-4 years is what I remember.

Have you posted articles about how long it will take the case to wrap up? 2-4 years is what I remember.
Something like that. Depends whether or not there will be appeal I guess.

Pretty sure we will (if we don't win), not sure about the league.

Something like that. Depends whether or not there will be appeal I guess.

Pretty sure we will (if we don't win), not sure about the league.

That's all I was saying. I wasn't saying I want to sleep for 2 years because this is boring, just to strap in because it will take a long time to even see what the punishment will be (if any).

That's all I was saying. I wasn't saying I want to sleep for 2 years because this is boring, just to strap in because it will take a long time to even see what the punishment will be (if any).
It will be boring, believe me. :D

Post announcement could be interesting though.

Just due to the serious nature of the charges. The consequences of the more serious charges are greater, so the burden of proof increases. You need to be pretty sure if you're going to be accusing company directors of dishonesty, and potentially exposing organisations and individuals within the organisation to criminal investigations.

I wouldn't say so.
There’s no criminal charges here it’s fraud against football rules ..similar to salary cap breaches/under table payments. So I think burden of proof remains as per any other breach of ffa rules. ie. on the balance of probabilities you are /are not found guilty. Pretty sure CAS is the same.

There’s no criminal charges here it’s fraud against football rules ..similar to salary cap breaches/under table payments. So I think burden of proof remains as per any other breach of ffa rules. ie. on the balance of probabilities you are /are not found guilty. Pretty sure CAS is the same.
IIRC CAS made specific reference to the burden of proof being higher if you are accusing someone of dishonesty.

If found guilty there is the potential for criminal charges. The league is alleging that our directors engaged in fraud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely a man of his word then.

Have we been found guilty already?

As he says in the press conference, he believes and trusts his people. Certainly over people that have an interest in seeing us punished.

If and when that trust is proven to be misplaced, I suspect he would have left already.

But the book is going to be dynamite.

Last edited:
228410.gif

Have we been found guilty already?

As he says in the press conference, he believes and trusts his people. Certainly over people that have an interest in seeing us punished.

If and when that trust is proven to be misplaced, I suspect he would have left already.

But the book is going to be dynamite.

I feel absolute blessed that I never get the “PMSL” treatment from you.

Move aside Bradesmaen , I have a new best friend.

For me he's just toeing the company line and saying what all Man City peeps want to hear (it was well written).

He's not going to be around when the punishment gets handed out and someone else will be dealing with the fall out. He doesn't need to either as hes not the one doing the dodgy stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back