Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the club not cooperating with the investigation seems to imply a reluctance to have anything to do with it. If you knew league was investigating such a case wouldn’t you want to cooperate and clear your name asap?
If the league asked for information that we didn't think they were entitled to, or that we werent able to provide, then I'm sure we didn't pass it on.

I know we went to court to argue that the league wasn't entitled to certain documents, we lost and (presumably) they have been handed over. The non cooperation may refer to that case for all I know. The league were briefing the press in the early stages saying that we were cooperating fully with the investigation.

It remains to be seen whether or not our level of cooperation was reasonable or not.

Last edited:
In all fairness, he could move to Manchester from Australia and that would make him, what? Not Australian?
It would make him someone not posting from Australia.

Well the club not cooperating with the investigation seems to imply a reluctance to have anything to do with it. If you knew league was investigating such a case wouldn’t you want to cooperate and clear your name asap?

The other 19 clubs are to blame for City receiving 100 + charges from the PL.

Look it’s all piss and wind mate and I agree but honestly, questions need to be asked as to how City has funded this sudden success.

They have some fine upstanding friends do City's ownership:

Guess who's helping Russian Oligarchs avoid sanctions

“PMSL”, you might have disappeared for a few days but welcome back!
I try to get away but they keep drawing me back. LOL.

In a stadium that held just under 37k fans you tit. So, pretty much full every week. Thanks for proving my point.

Tell me, what is the capacity at the Etihad?
You seem a bit of a charmer. LOL.

Any takers?

Surely we can get three or four from here. :D

It's more fun seeing Man City fans desperately defend the cheating of their ownership like a brainwashed cult. Going to be an amusing 4 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem a bit of a charmer. LOL.

Well at least I deal in facts and don’t selectively omit important elements of the discussion mate.

I don’t know why you are getting your jimmies up that your plastic fans are being called out. You seem like a proper City fan, why should it bother you?

Yes, I am saying you’re all old.

931480.gif

moomba what do you put the 15-20% increase in attendance numbers at the Etihad down to over the last decade? Are they just ordinary plastics or is it as a result of inbreeding?
id say the stadium expansion probably helped get a few more people in.

moomba what do you put the 15-20% increase in attendance numbers at the Etihad down to over the last decade? Are they just ordinary plastics or is it as a result of inbreeding?
I'd say more that the capacity of the ground increased when we put a new tier on the South Stand.

But you deal in facts so you would know that already :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back