Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool. Shall we all move on with our lives now you've got that off your chest?

Jeez mate, it’s a bit of banter.

Your mob win everything (well, almost), are happy to tell everyone about it but now a bit is coming back your way you aren’t coping very well.

Your mob win everything (well, almost), are happy to tell everyone about it but now a bit is coming back your way you aren’t coping very well.
'i said something dumb and was wrong and now i will play it off as banter'

A little bit is coming back our way, LOL.

You don't have to worry about me coping. I've grown kind of used to having a little bit coming back our way over the last decade. It's happened once or twice before.

Your "banter" is a bit boring, and as important as it seems to you, crowd numbers probably aren't that relevant to the thread. So maybe we should all move on, yeah?

Plus being successful, shouldn't be surprising kids in Manchester would want to go for you guys in droves and this would grow your crowds over time.
with how ****ed things are cost of living wise im amazed crowds in the uk are still so high

with how ****ed things are cost of living wise im amazed crowds in the uk are still so high

Especially with what some of these stadiums charge for season tickets and stadium food and beer. My mob have the most expensive season tickets in the PL…I went to a match on New Years Day, a ticket, 2 beers and a hotdog set me back over £100.

A little bit is coming back our way, LOL.

You don't have to worry about me coping. I've grown kind of used to having a little bit coming back our way over the last decade. It's happened once or twice before.

Your "banter" is a bit boring, and as important as it seems to you, crowd numbers probably aren't that relevant to the thread. So maybe we should all move on, yeah?

I called out a few plastic fans and you didn’t like it. Then you started down the crowd numbers rabbit hole, not me.

Anyway, moving on. It will be 2030 before this is resolved, if at all.

I called out a few plastic fans and you didn’t like it. Then you started down the crowd numbers rabbit hole, not me.

Anyway, moving on. It will be 2030 before this is resolved, if at all.

PMSL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the thread title again?

Besides, there are other posters that cannot help but continually bring up Liverpool in completely unrelated discussions. That's what the definition of obsession is.
PMSL.

Especially with what some of these stadiums charge for season tickets and stadium food and beer. My mob have the most expensive season tickets in the PL…I went to a match on New Years Day, a ticket, 2 beers and a hotdog set me back over £100.

You should have tried to get all your posting in then, while you weren't an Australian posting behind a computer.

Surely they could have given you a bit of a discount on the beers considering they are self pouring pints. Levy saves a fair bit on staff wages there. Sounds like the hot dog must have been about 15 quid, hope it was a good one at that price.

Surely they could have given you a bit of a discount on the beers considering they are self pouring pints. Levy saves a fair bit on staff wages there. Sounds like the hot dog must have been about 15 quid, hope it was a good one at that price.

But as with self-serving checkouts, he isn't going to pass the savings on to the fans. Or I guess you can call them customers nowadays.

But as with self-serving checkouts, he isn't going to pass the savings on to the fans. Or I guess you can call them customers nowadays.

Surely there's a QR code you can scan somewhere a Spurs stadium to fill in a Levy customer satisfaction survey. I'd expect at least a free serve of chips for filling one in though.

You should have tried to get all your posting in then, while you weren't an Australian posting behind a computer.

It's amazing the assumptions people make. Apparently I am a United fan too. :D

Without getting into a pissing contest I am pretty certain that I spend more money on materially supporting my club than 98% of the people on here. I am very fortunate in that regard having had a job that took me to the UK a decade ago and the resources to get over there every year now that I am back home. Mind you, I do give up a fair bit to do it and I am lucky to have a wife who affords me that indulgence.

Not that any of that means a thing. A fan is a fan is a fan...well not the flag waving plastics though. And City have plenty of them, blindly believing without any doubt that their club is innocent and singing songs of support for their morally reprehensible owners. Real football fans, including City ones should be calling that shit out, not defending it.

It's amazing the assumptions people make. Apparently I am a United fan too. :D

Without getting into a pissing contest I am pretty certain that I spend more money on materially supporting my club than 98% of the people on here. I am very fortunate in that regard having had a job that took me to the UK a decade ago and the resources to get over there every year now that I am back home. Mind you, I do give up a fair bit to do it and I am lucky to have a wife who affords me that indulgence.

Not that any of that means a thing. A fan is a fan is a fan...well not the flag waving plastics though. And City have plenty of them, blindly believing without any doubt that their club is innocent and singing songs of support for their morally reprehensible owners. Real football fans, including City ones should be calling that s**t out, not defending it.

My reference was to Moomba ,who moved to (and lives in) Manchester from Australia. :p

Mate, the pricing is disgusting and they don't self-pour. That is a gimmick, you still have to go to the bar. Service is lighting quick to be fair and the stadium is truly amazing but Daniel Levy is milking it for everything. I have noticed the fan base shift at home games now, as opposed to games at the old White Hart Lane.

We have plenty of plastics show up now too. City aren't alone there. Going to the new Spurs stadium has that AFL Grand Final corporate feel about it. the old joint was more like a prelim crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back