Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a matter of pride. Still no. 1 in your head I see.
It is kinda weird though that it's only a matter of time before United are a footnote in Manchester.

City are relentless and are already half way to your total of top flight titles and they have 1 CL as well so just need two more to equal you there as well.

I reckon within 15 years, they will have surpassed United.

It is kinda weird though that it's only a matter of time before United are a footnote in Manchester.

City are relentless and are already half way to your total of top flight titles and they have 1 CL as well so just need two more to equal you there as well.

I reckon within 15 years, they will have surpassed United.
Don't think anyone cares about their asterisk titles. Might be different in Australia I guess. Having neutrals wanting United to win on the weekend was a first for me.

Don't think anyone cares about their asterisk titles. Might be different in Australia I guess. Having neutrals wanting United to win on the weekend was a first for me.
Yeah look I'm with you, Man City and all their success comes with asterisks. But I still think it's gonna happen.

Although rumours are this upcoming season might be Pep's last plus they have those 115 charges so maybe and hopefully it all goes pear shaped for City.

Your obsession continues I see
Well if I can't be continually bragging about supporting a club that's hated, ignored but never ignored I guess I've got to do something with my time.

Ha ha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten Hag delivered the worst PL season in United's history with negative GD and conceding 25 shots per game. Their worst performance in the Champions League group stage, finishing in fourth place in their group with just four points. Scraped into the FA Cup final after beating Coventry on penalties. Expensive signings Casemiro, Antony, Varane, and Hojlund having poor seasons. Another bad season from Rashford. Sancho on the outer.

Does Ratcliffe know what he's doing?

Who is going to replace him? No point sacking ETH when the replacements are underwhelming.

Plus that squad is dog shit. He probably overachieved.

And that has made you happy?
Did I say it did?

We lost and there's nothing that can be done to change that now.

It was just an innocuous comment, no need for over analysis.

Who is going to replace him? No point sacking ETH when the replacements are underwhelming.

Plus that squad is dog shit. He probably overachieved.

The alternatives included Pochettino, De Zerbi, McKenna, Tuchel, Potter, Frank, Amorim, Southgate.

The team that lost 4-0 to Palace was mostly an ETH creation. Good on paper but a shocking performance.

Onana
Wan-Bissaka
Evans
Casemiro
Dalot
Eriksen
Mainoo
Mount
Garnacho
Antony
Højlund

The alternatives included Pochettino, De Zerbi, McKenna, Tuchel, Potter, Frank, Amorim, Southgate.

The team that lost 4-0 to Palace was mostly an ETH creation. Good on paper but a shocking performance.

Onana
Wan-Bissaka
Evans
Casemiro
Dalot
Eriksen
Mainoo
Mount
Garnacho
Antony
Højlund

And we wanted none of them. ETH staying is the right move.

Onana
Wan-Bissaka
Evans
Casemiro
Dalot
Eriksen
Mainoo
Mount
Garnacho
Antony
Højlund
Good on paper? His CB partnership is Evans and Casemiro and the midfield is Eriksen, Mainoo and Mount :drunk:

One of the worst XIs fielded in the PL this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back