marc murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

westbrom said:
When you consider that talent he has there is no one on the North list that Carlton would want to trade for.

Oh really?

I can think of 44 players that would improve Carltons list personally.

If Carlton even got a sniff of Hamish McIntosh, Pratt would give up Murphy, Gibbs, and his first born son.

Oh really?

If Carlton even got a sniff of Hamish McIntosh, Pratt would give up Murphy, Gibbs, and his first born son.

Carlton have a sniff at another ruckman. One Matthew Kreuzer...

Marc Murphy is not goin anywhere, He will be a major part in the success of the blues in the future
And North supporters get this out of yor head he ain't cumin to yor joint

Oh really?

R u serious there is no way that Hamish McIntosh is as valuable as Gibbs and Murphy and there is no way in hell we wood trade em

Marc Murphy is going the same place the blues are going... nowhere.

Carlton might have secured Judd but also seriously stinted the development of the rest of the team. Everyone will get paid less, they'll lose their future centre-half forward, Murphy and Gibbs still need another 3 years before they become star quality midfielders, the blues have NO backline and they have no squad depth.

I hate to be the one to tell it like it is but 1 player cannot single-handedly change the fortune of a club that has consistently finished in the bottom 3 over the last 5 years.

R u serious there is no way that Hamish McIntosh is as valuable as Gibbs and Murphy and there is no way in hell we wood trade em

Are you ****ed in the head? What would you know anyway. You play with hackland!:eek:

Marc Murphy is going the same place the blues are going... nowhere.

Carlton might have secured Judd but also seriously stinted the development of the rest of the team. Everyone will get paid less, they'll lose their future centre-half forward, Murphy and Gibbs still need another 3 years before they become star quality midfielders, the blues have NO backline and they have no squad depth.

I hate to be the one to tell it like it is but 1 player cannot single-handedly change the fortune of a club that has consistently finished in the bottom 3 over the last 5 years.

Yep exactly. No fev, no blues, even if they have the top midfielders.

word on the grape vine is that his not happy at carlton. anyone else herd this? the grape vine is a very good source too.

Yeah heard it to mate we might have the same source

murph is part of the next carlton premiership side... he wont be opting out in a hurry cos he knows whats coming :thumbsu:

Murph wont play untill his 60

I was having a bev with the kid and a few others last week.

1, He loves his club
2, Knows he's a future leader (ie captain)
3, Has formed a strong bond with his team-mates off the field.

The talk about him wanting out is rubbish.

I was having a bev with the kid and a few others last week.

1, He loves his club
2, Knows he's a future leader (ie captain)
3, Has formed a strong bond with his team-mates off the field.

The talk about him wanting out is rubbish.

That has judds name all over it if he comes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, the whole premise of this thread is absurd. Honestly - someone actually wanting to go to North Melbourne? What, so you can enjoy an undersourced football department, rundown facilities, a depressing lack of talent, and on top of that, two heartless capitulations in possibly the most important games of the season, proving that you're merely an overperforming group of pretenders?

Well Murph... if there was any way possible you could have a bleaker time at a club after the past two seasons... you're on the right track. :eek: ;)

Honestly, the whole premise of this thread is absurd. Honestly - someone actually wanting to go to North Melbourne? What, so you can enjoy an undersourced football department, rundown facilities, a depressing lack of talent, and on top of that, two heartless capitulations in possibly the most important games of the season, proving that you're merely an overperforming group of pretenders?

Well Murph... if there was any way possible you could have a bleaker time at a club after the past two seasons... you're on the right track. :eek: ;)

The talent got us to a prelim. Its embarassing that you are tanking to try and get picks. You have at least 10 top 10 picks yet you cant even get past 12th. :eek::eek:

Oh yeh

Upgrade to our facilities next season
new footy department
more talent
And plenty of money in the bank to spend on young Murphy.

The talent got us to a prelim. Its embarassing that you are tanking to try and get a win. You have at least 10 top 10 picks yet you cant even get past 12th. :eek::eek:

Oh yeh

Upgrade to our facilities next season
new footy department
more talent
And plenty of money in the bank to spend on young Murphy.
Hahaha, if I could understand more than half of your post, I'd try to respond to the whole thing, but as such, I can't. Anyway, well done on the "at least 10 top 10 picks" estimation. We have five. ;)

The last bit of your post... I won't touch that deluded, wishful thinking. But by all means, continue living in your fantasy world :) :thumbsu:

Hahaha, if I could understand more than half of your post, I'd try to respond to the whole thing, but as such, I can't. Anyway, well done on the "at least 10 top 10 picks" estimation. We have five. ;)

The last bit of your post... I won't touch that deluded, wishful thinking. But by all means, continue living in your fantasy world :) :thumbsu:

Wishful thinking? Everything in that list is true. Then again what would you know.

I'm sure both our eyes were wide open when we were playing in season 07.

What, so you can enjoy an undersourced football department,

rundown facilities,

a depressing lack of talent,

and on top of that, two heartless capitulations in possibly the most important games of the season, proving that you're merely an overperforming group of pretenders?

bwahahahahahahaha

Oh an unresourced football department, that would mean....you finished ontop of us? :D:D

Our reserves have more talent than the Carlton seniors team at the moment.

Optus is no more of a shithole than Arden Street, of which will be redeveloped in the next 2 years.

So far Marc Murphy has seen a wooden spoon and 15th, as well as getting the shit put through him in his first season, because there was nobody in the Carlton team, man enough to fly the flag, the fearless leader that is Nick "the handbag" Stevens :D

We actually have talent, as opposed to telling people on an internet forum that even though we're basically a populace of cheating scum bags who got found out, we're gonna win 10 flags in a row....one day.
Yeah well maybe he can watch half his salary go out the door once the bald bloke shows up, IF a deal is brokered with West Coast. Or is Pratt going to follow on in the Carlton way and pay him "other ways"?

Well of course, you don't have too many. Your tanking in 2002 got you no Top 10 picks, and you probebly have had 10 or so first round picks, you just waste them on delisted hacks like Luke Livingstone.

bwahahahahahahaha

Oh an unresourced football department, that would mean....you finished ontop of us? :D:D

Our reserves have more talent than the Carlton seniors team at the moment.

Optus is no more of a shithole than Arden Street, of which will be redeveloped in the next 2 years.

So far Marc Murphy has seen a wooden spoon and 15th, as well as getting the shit put through him in his first season, because there was nobody in the Carlton team, man enough to fly the flag, the fearless leader that is Nick "the handbag" Stevens :D

I think many people would choose Carlton over North at the mo' (think one C. Judd).
There is obviously something at Carlton that makes them an attractive club. I dont think Murph would leave Carlton as they seem to have a list that will go places, especially if Judd comes into the fray.

TC:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

marc murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back