March 14 Melbourne at Casey Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs 3.9.27 to Dees 6.1.37

Aker kicking our 3rd, no other bulldog goal kickers known as yet.
We'll endeavour to pass on any Doggies news, hope you can understand our red and blue slant on the information however, ie. apparently you were getting an arm chair ride from the umps in that first quarter ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll endeavour to pass on any Doggies news, hope you can understand our red and blue slant on the information however.

That's fine, thankyou. Not really expecting much info about bulldog players from a Melbourne forum :p.

SEN finally got an update from the game.

5.9.39 to 6.2.38

Griffen with 5th goal.

oops sorry your stealing your post divvydan

No need to apologise, good to get more people to update, getting sick of looking at my own posts ;)

Plus I edited the initial post which didn't have the update originally, instead was me being annoyed at SEN for no updates when they decided to update just as I pressed enter.

No need to apologise, good to get more people to update, getting sick of looking at my own posts ;)

Plus I edited the initial post which didn't have the update originally, instead was me being annoyed at SEN for no updates when they decided to update just as I pressed enter.

ok thanks i might update as well

We'll endeavour to pass on any Doggies news, hope you can understand our red and blue slant on the information however, ie. apparently you were getting an arm chair ride from the umps in that first quarter ;)

Any sort of update is appreciated by those who cant make it....

No idea of the crowd, hopefully someone there will give an idea of what is it. Know they were expecting a good crowd, however, the weather would've stopped a lot of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

March 14 Melbourne at Casey Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

Back