March - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think she's as superior to Dream Face over this trip though is my concern and I couldn't have the $1.90. Her target is in SA. She could just win of course, but these 955m are very tricky affairs, put one foot wrong and it's usually over.

Any thoughts on the first?

I'm thinking that Lady Melksham will be close enough in the run, I took $2.60 with Centrebet this morning but not sure if they had adjusted the price even though it was showing the market with the scratchings in place.

Race 1 is not my type of race, no firm opinion.

I'm thinking that Lady Melksham will be close enough in the run, I took $2.60 with Centrebet this morning but not sure if they had adjusted the price even though it was showing the market with the scratchings in place.

Race 1 is not my type of race, no firm opinion.

Good collect Melksham though I doubt this race will be any significant form reference.

I really really like Its Crunchtime and Freereturn in the 7th

Good collect Melksham though I doubt this race will be any significant form reference.

I really really like Its Crunchtime and Freereturn in the 7th

After We Own An Angel gets trodden on and tails off last (horse that wins she beat last start and was 3kgs better off tonight) I thought my luck was out again with the big slug Chinzia laying in on her but class prpvails.

Might not look a good win or form race on paper but she is very good, a Group class horse any day of the week, I will be following with confidence.

Agree on With you in regards to Freereturn, looks well placed.

An extraordinarily uninspiring ride by Nolen, snags back to last when his 2 main rivals box seat. Any danger of using your brain?!!!

After We Own An Angel gets trodden on and tails off last (horse that wins she beat last start and was 3kgs better off tonight) I thought my luck was out again with the big slug Chinzia laying in on her but class prpvails.

Might not look a good win or form race on paper but she is very good, a Group class horse any day of the week, I will be following with confidence.

Agree on With you in regards to Freereturn, looks well placed.

urrghhh

Little 3 horse parlay at the Valley tonight trying to build a bank for tomorrow:

EXCITABLE BOY/HVASSTAN/LOVEYAMADLY

04-1.gif

Bendigo Race 1 3 - Chile Express
Race 2 2 - Aggregator
Race 3 4 - Zounite
Race 4 6 - Planet Voyage
Race 5 1 - Iconic
Race 6 4 - Total Attraction
Race 7 2 - Folding Gear
Race 8 15 - Lonrockstar
Race 9 14 - General Offer

Warwick Farm Race 1 5 - Marden
Race 2 9 - Mahican
Race 3 7 - Lampedusa
Race 4 1 - Assail
Race 5 7 - Embark
Race 6 3 - Proisir
Race 7 6 - Golden Archer
Race 8 6 - Thy

Oakbank Race 1 5 - Whitten's Brew
Race 3 2 - Alakazoo
Race 6 2 - Pilot's Lane
Race 7 1 - Dragon Lord
Race 8 6 - Miss Half Penny
Race 9 7 - Cornish Lad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hay List is going to get out to a very backable price today.

I trust McNair to have him fit enough to put away these.

I agree. Already backable I'd reckon.

Ascot today:

R2: 3.ASSETS'N'CASH
R4: 9.STOCK TRADER E/W
R6: 9.HELENA MISS / 12.SOONEST quinella
R7: 5.GALILETTO
R8: 7.LET'S LIGHTEN UP Place

Quaddie: 3,5,7,10/9,12/1,3,5/1,7,10 41%

I've taken a little at 3's, but if he gets close to 3.50 I'll have quite a lot riding on him.

Like much at Bendigo?

I just had a little go at Verification in R1 e/w @15's. Get's 4kgs on Coghills Creek from last start defeat by 2.25l at MV with the rail out. Hoping the leaders in CC and Muhaajir can bust each other open and Verification comes over the top.

Interested in both internationals 1st up in the Golden mile
Jet Away has Fiorente form & Ranked is a lightly raced Montjeu who is unbeaten 1st up
Not sure they can win @ 1600m (tho Jet Away has been $12 to $6) but big watch for later on

seth

Ascot today:

R2: 3.ASSETS'N'CASH
R4: 9.STOCK TRADER E/W
R6: 9.HELENA MISS / 12.SOONEST quinella
R7: 5.GALILETTO
R8: 7.LET'S LIGHTEN UP Place

Quaddie: 3,5,7,10/9,12/1,3,5/1,7,10 41%

Sadly put my quaddie on 5 minutes before seeing these selections :confused:

2,3,7/7,8/5,6/1,7,15

Remove this Banner Ad

March - Daily Punt