March - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Liking Rain affair today. Has carried the weight at a longer distance, which he lost to Atlantic jewel by only 1.3L (Who i would rate higher than pierro, which i could more than understand people disagreeing with) Obviously had a shocking last prep, but if it returns to old form I could see it pushing for a win.

Think I am happy to take on pierro and back Rain affair e/w and More Joyus ($4.40 is just too much to pass up)

Somewhat cover of a F4 7,10/2,3,7,10/2,3,7,8,10/1,2,3,7,8,10

Edit: here is the rain, what an omen:p

edit II: got that all wrong

Ascot today:

R3. 1 PETROL POWER (but pretty short)
R4. 1 OPERATIONAL / 2 JIM 'N' JIM quinella
R7. 1. REBELSON
R8. 9 MIA CHINA DOLL (also likely to be short)

Quaddie: 1,2,8,10/1,2,4,8/1,3/2,3,9 31%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a huge fan of Gai, but she does seem to lift when the Autumn carnival comes around. I've been avoiding hers like the plague in recent months, but might be time to hop on.

Disappointed with the lack of 2YO depth so far. Slipper falls away badly after the first few at the moment...

Backing shorties in WA will send you to the poor house.
I've done it a few times and it's worked, didn't work yesterday though. Liking Dany The Fox today in the Pakenham cup.

Murray Bridge

R1 KOODA CHANCE
R2 QUENCH
R3 LECHENAULTIA
R4 CAPTAIN SHARP
R5 RUNALUK
R6 UNFAITHFULLY
R7 HENNY* best bet. Missed the start close to 10 lengths and managed to finish 3 length 3rd last start. 2 starts at the track for 2 wins. Favourite distance.
R8 LADY AKATAK

Quad: 1,4,8 / 1,6,7,10 / 4,6,7,9 / 1,4,6,8 - 31%

Sandown

R4 TWO SUGARS
R5 STOCKTON
R6 PANZANELLA
R7 FESTINA LENTE* best bet. Unbeaten first up. Great barrier. Multiple winner at the trip.

Quad: 1,2,3 / 3,6,8 / 5,11,13 / 1,4,7,10 - 42%

Remove this Banner Ad

March - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back