March - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Take drake for ex: he posts his bet before the race, bet wins(at 15s nicely done), he comments on it, that's ok. what you did wasn't.

Just wondering if anyone on here knows of a program that allows you to see which horses are being backed through the TAB? Sort of like the "market mover" but more precise. Thanks guys

I got a big word for Diamond Oasis before it had raced. It is closely related/similar breeding to Pierro.

FARKING missed it's first win where it won at big odds at Gosford or somewhere.

Anyway in tomorrow at Sydney. O'Shea/McDonald combination.

Liking a few of Hayes runners tomorrow, Goldoni in the first at Caulfield, Rose Pattern in the 3rd, Bradman in the 4th, Jet Away and Whisper Downs in the 7th and Bass Strait in the last and also like African Pulse in the 5th.
Sydney I like Hayes' Bulbula in the 3rd, It's A Dundeel in the 6th.
At Brisbane I like The White Hope in the 3rd.
At Oakbank I like Apres in the 2nd, Shumacher in the 3rd, Lord Of The Song in the 6th and Avoid Lightning in the 7th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time posting on this board:
My Steamboat special as Richo would say is Jet Away at Caulfield, and Soft Sand in the last in Sydney
I always seem to tip a 15-1 pop each week. Appearance was last week, Mrs Onarsis, Belfast Boy, Sheer Talent and Ferlax in past Vic meets. So hopefully can get one this week.
I think Voila Ici presents tremendous value @26, and I'll have a flutter on Fire Thunderbolt @13 and Unpretentious @15.

Keen on Lady of Harrods in the first at Rosehill.

Great record second up (two from two including a win over Kabayan and Shamexpress), has shown in the past no problems running out 1200m.

A worry is if she gets into a speed battle with Heart Testa but despite coming in already, 18s is still value.

Ascot Saturday

R2: 1. RIGHT TIME
R3: 5. FLYING ZOE
R5: 2. BLACK TYCOON
R8: 7. AMPHLETT

Quaddie: 2,3,6 / 1,2,4,6 / 2,3,8 / 1.3.7 - 18.5% (hope the favs don't win...)

Not alot around today, will probably chuck the picks into Quinellas.

Remove this Banner Ad

March - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back