March to the G. Saturday 5pm @ Fed Square

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a heads up, I've been pushing this all over twitter and Facebook. PG must have seen it and given it a burl. This is what is doing the rounds:
COS0gSgUEAAQ1Ax.jpg

Scraggers this is about taking this weekend as an opportunity to really rally behind our finals tilt, more demonstrably than perhaps we ever had. To mark the occasion of our return to September action with something novel that will hopefully become a memorable moment for us all and perhaps a finals tradition.

I want us to gather en masse in the city at Federation Sq and walk together to the G in a sea of red, white and blue. To descend upon this game's field of dreams, together and simply dare to dream. As a group we have been through a lot, the Drought, The Fightback, The Prelim Monkey and Shocktober. But we're a resilient bunch, hanging in there, living in hope. Living for days like Saturday. We rare;y get the opportunity to do it, so I am encouraging you to consider deviating from your normal routines and joining other fans at Fed Square and march to the ground.

Footy is about moments like these. It is the opportunity to be with others and share the hope that we will win the day. A great part of being alive. Who is in?

Wish I could, going to the races before the game so 5 is a bit early. If Gordon organises a walk down the straight at Flemington I'm all in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish I could, going to the races before the game so 5 is a bit early. If Gordon organises a walk down the straight at Flemington I'm all in!

Catch the train straight to Flinders St. They won't be leaving until 5.30

I'll volunteer to push you.

Thanks. Quoted to place into archive for next year! They do sell special tickets for the GF to the disabled, don't they? If not, forget the wheelchair. Won't be needed. I'll get in there somehow.;)

really keen to be a part of of this but it seems just a tad early to be at the ground. Maybe Ill just have to make the sacrifice considering the players have no doubt sacrificed so much to get to where they are.

Have given my brother a heads up about the march who is keen and bringing his family with him, that's 5 more for the red white and blue army.

Have seen a couple of different times here, is it kicking off at 5 or 5.30?

Remove this Banner Ad

March to the G. Saturday 5pm @ Fed Square

Remove this Banner Ad

Back