Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

brilliant pies said:
there are that many other users on bigfooty that i bet you could get 1 in 10 mins
yeah i want someone that will contribute to the mariners. Not someone who loses interest after a week.

Kapow!!! said:
I didn't realise seven was Zeke until it was too late to change it so I've decided to let them play for this season and next season get rid of Zeke!
so can you decide to let YOTC play this season and get rid of year of the cat next season.
If you can't that is fine i will continue my search
Has bentliegh played before

If you're looking for a new player, go find some respected members of BF and send PM's to them all.

That's what i did and it took me 5 mins to get about 10 offers in for the one spot. :)

But i guess it wouldnt work for you as you'd need someone as attractive as me to do the recruiting.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOTC said:
No, but i got an msn convo to prove it ;)
Oh the one where you threatened to get me banned if I don't let you play - despite me ACTUALLY being the only person in this thread (other than BB Gun) to want you to play for Freo.

It's glad to see you stoop so low all because Kapow said no initially, and you thought I could do something about it? Ahhh... I'm not God.

Truly heroic.

silky-smooth said:
Oh the one where you threatened to get me banned if I don't let you play - despite me ACTUALLY being the only person in this thread (other than BB Gun) to want you to play for Freo.

It's glad to see you stoop so low all because you couldn't get your own way.

Truly heroic.
i don't know what is happening here, but I just want the mariners to win more game, please everyone lets all be friends. (well off the field, on the field i hate you all)

silky-smooth said:

It's glad to see you stoop so low all because Kapow said no initially, and you thought I could do something about it? Ahhh... I'm not God.

Truly heroic.
actually it was the convo from yesterday where u said u wanted to get his PPD above 1.

The convo your on about happened after you had your little hissy fit.

YOTC said:
actually it was the convo from yesterday where u said u wanted to get his PPD above 1.
And? What's that got to do with Fantasy Cricket? :confused:

YOTC said:
The convo your on about happened after you had your little hissy fit.
Yeah, how you childishly threatened me to do something that I didn't have the power to do, though I was pushing Kapow into allowing you to join their team... then you go on and reveal an alias I co-use? Very good, YOTC. Very very good.

Ever wondered why it says "Perth/Adel" in his location?

Ricketts said:
hahaha Silky smooth's alias uncovered. :D

kinda reminds me of when Ned Flanders swore.... or when Greg Brady was caught smoking a cigarette.

:D
Well YOTC failed to realise around 1000 people knew I CO-used it.

In fact, Phoney didn't even sign up to fantasy cricket through my actions. Had nothing to do with me, but when I found out he was doing so well with NSW I just went with it. :D

silky-smooth said:
And? What's that got to do with Fantasy Cricket? :confused:
Pay attention moron, it was proof that u had an alias. Is that so hard to understand?

sulky said:
Yeah, how you childishly threatened me to do something that I didn't have the power to do, though I was pushing Kapow into allowing you to join their team... then you go on and reveal an alias I co-use? Very good, YOTC. Very very good.

Ever wondered why it says "Perth/Adel" in his location?
It was a plan to help me get in the team, nothing u were saying could get the rest of fantasy cricket to allow me to play, so i used some under-handed tactics. As the French call it, Bartesque :p.

Yeah i know why, it means you are a fence sitter. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back