Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice melt.
& you say I need new material

**** me, how many times have you & my little Lancy Boy used ‘nice melt’ whenever you can’t think of what else to write

Last edited by a moderator:

**** me, how many times have you & my little Lancy Boy used ‘nice melt’ whenever you can’t think of what else to write
ease up turbo. I know you can't stop thinking of me but the faux patronisation just makes you look like I own the deeds to your head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't evade the swear filter. You have been here long enough to know. Thanks.

Pretty random ... but likely related to that property deal cash cow he had a share of. I expect they are looking for dirt on the the people who orchestrated & executed it more than anything to do with Bomber. Will be headlines and clickbait for days. Can't wait!

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back