Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently bomber has denied his house was raided?

To answer my own question- apparently he denied to fairfax on saturday... that his house was raided on friday.

Nothing to do with the raid today.

I'm tipping he and dodo are in deep do-do over the dodgy property deal.

Maybe this developer Mark Casey is another Dank, getting poor innocent bomber into trouble?

7 news Melbourne vision of house raid

That footage is interesting. There were a lot of officers involved. More than you would expect for a simple search warrant and from the yelling it sounds like they went in pretty hard. Not what you would expect for 100 MDMA pills

He was last seen at a bar in Lilyhammer

images

Last edited:
It’s a big amount of drugs. 100 MDMA pills. Possible links to ICE and heroin.
He hasn’t been arrested yet only because they haven’t found him.

Yes apparently in his fridge there were multiple unlabeled vials containing a black, tar like liquid. While sources suggest this is most likely the hammerhead Thompson's lawyer has refuted this in a statement claiming that it is in fact 'Heroin Alpha', and therefor completely legit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer my own question- apparently he denied to fairfax on saturday... that his house was raided on friday.

Nothing to do with the raid today.

I'm tipping he and dodo are in deep do-do over the dodgy property deal.

Maybe this developer Mark Casey is another Dank, getting poor innocent bomber into trouble?

Have to about Armstrong.. 12 months after purchase they change the planning/zoning etc...

Was announced on SEN this afternoon - raid undertaken Friday morning "as part of a wider investigation". No arrest, no charges, no further details at this stage.

Edit: see thread on Scandals & Rumours board.

Have to about Armstrong.. 12 months after purchase they change the planning/zoning etc...

The silver lining for Essendon fans is that could also involve Dodoro. Could be the elusive escape hatch from Adrian's lifetime contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back