Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

What we've seen today is the biggest stitch-up since Steven Avery.

The Victorian Police are out to get Bomber just so they can claim a very public "victory", and the media just can't help mentioning Bomber's ties to Essendon (even though he hasn't been near our club for nearly 4 years). This is a combined effort to try and derail Essendon's premiership chances. Sad!

I am more interested in the gravity of the charges. I assume it can't be commercial trafficking or it would be an outrageous act of bias to release him.

Now the courts/police either have to clear up the ambiguities, release the other co-accused, or revoke Thompson's bail and incarcerate him, when the co-accused goes back in to court with their bail application.

Interesting times.

From what I read, traffick MDMA and shard.

Not commercial or large commercial like the other bloke.

The Victorian Police are out to get Bomber just so they can claim a very public "victory", and the media just can't help mentioning Bomber's ties to Essendon (even though he hasn't been near our club for nearly 4 years). This is a combined effort to try and derail Essendon's premiership chances. Sad!

How many legends are gonna be spouting the ‘my mate told me this two years ago!’ line down the pub?

Footy rumours. Piss funny.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There is probably a bf thread, afterall bf broke essendon drug saga months before shite hit fan

Trolling or stupid? I'm legitimately not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let him out, give him a little rope, see what else/ who else pops up........

They will be watching him very closely and will very likely bug/tap his communication devices, car/s and residences, and gather other intell/associate evidence.

My guess is his release is centered around the bail application of the co-accused. The police are attempting to compel statements, in order to clear up the matter. If not Bomber could very well end up having charges elevated and be placed in remand.

Simply put, the police basically utilise remand as a torture device as a cheap and simple means of finalising an investigation. If none of these blokes make a statement, then when the music stops, Bomber could very well end up the one that doesn't get a seat, based on the fact that he is the owner of the premises.

From what I read, traffick MDMA and shard.

Not commercial or large commercial like the other bloke.

What's that, the 800+ grams?

That is a large commercial charge mate. No bail.

Chortle

MDMA and weed are still drugs and not to be ****** with. And even with respect they can unlock some bad shit. This notion they’re both so cool and chill brah is dumb.
Weed not to be ****ed with, yeah maybe if you're 12.

If you can handle a night on the piss a few tokes on a joint is not going to kill you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Mark Bomber Thompson Raided By Vic Police (Update pg 66: Charged with possession and trafficking)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back