Player Watch Mark Keane - Signed to End of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played by Keane and his manager. Used Pies strong interest to extract three more years and no doubt at significantly more premium KPD money from 2025 not 2026 with the new contract over writing the old peanuts $ contract

We finally did the sensible thing rather than scrooging as we have in the past. We've got plenty of cap space and are sensibly using it

Well there you go

I thought he was gone. Heard he was leaving and that’s why he went home before the end of season.

I wonder what happened with that caller into 5aa saying Keane was leading a mutiny.
It was all rubbish.

What I'm most pleased about is that Keane looks like a better person than I thought originally, given his previous behaviour.
Everything he has actually said (through an interpreter), has been correct, and he looks trustworthy.
I'm looking forward to fewer clangers now.

Well there you go

I thought he was gone. Heard he was leaving and that’s why he went home before the end of season.

I wonder what happened with that caller into 5aa saying Keane was leading a mutiny.
Im just happy he didnt hear the bullshit our supporter base came up with to dismiss what apparently was legitimate family reasons to go home

Im just happy he didnt hear the bullshit our supporter base came up with to dismiss what apparently was legitimate family reasons to go home
The big problem is that many here were only too happy to believe the bullshit, despite all obvious evidence to the contrary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mark Keane - Signed to End of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Back