Mark Thompson on the Footy Show last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

When humans are placed under extreme pressure for long hours with massive expectations then something has to give and usually does ...something has to

These people ...coaches and administrators of clubs are under so much pressure to perform

They will use drugs ...some ...are we that stupid to think it won’t

Players are immense pressure too ...AFL COACHES are scrutinised more than our prime minister is ...how often do you hear geez his job is in the line

He’s under the pump

All good points and I would have sympathy for him if he was just taking drugs, but being under the pump doesn't justify trafficking drugs. Trafficking drugs makes him a dick not worthy of sympathy.

Really liked mark Thompson as a personality. Very sad. Innocent until the courts prove him guilty

All good points and I would have sympathy for him if he was just taking drugs, but being under the pump doesn't justify trafficking drugs. Trafficking drugs makes him a dick not worthy of sympathy.

Also his position enabled him to make a lot of money as a player and as a coach. It also opened doors for him to buy in to the Armstrong Creek deal which allegedly netted him $7Mil.

Not much sympathy from me - I have a family and run a business and know what pressure is about trying to pay a mortgage, school fees,wages etc.

Personally I reckon he was bored after coaching Geelong to two premierships and decided he needed to seek a few thrills.

I always refer back to dale Lewis who spoke up and was howled down, he wasn’t the first nor last.

Imo, the AFL and media owe both Dale Lewis and Aker (who also spoke up) a huge apology.......have never forgotten the appalling ridiculing they got for daring to suggest such a thing was happening within the AFL.

They knew.....and so did others.

How have we been inferior to you in recent times?

We have won three flags in the last 30 years, you have won one.

Other than 2017, Richmond haven't had much to brag about over the last three decades.

We have thrashed you many times over the years. Ablett senior used to get 10+ goals on your team all the time.

Geelong havent won any flags in "recent times".

Whats it been now, 7...8 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance is bigger, stronger, fitter, faster and more skilled than Ablett

I mean, I know people can lose themselves in 'the moment' while rubbing one out but this post is particularly deep into delusional territory. I hope your senses return to you by the time you've wiped off your screen and thrown out the used tissues...

Also his position enabled him to make a lot of money as a player and as a coach. It also opened doors for him to buy in to the Armstrong Creek deal which allegedly netted him $7Mil.

Not much sympathy from me - I have a family and run a business and know what pressure is about trying to pay a mortgage, school fees,wages etc.

Personally I reckon he was bored after coaching Geelong to two premierships and decided he needed to seek a few thrills.
Did some pretty loose stuff before they won the flag in ‘07. Perhaps just a thrill seeking personality.

Rance is bigger, stronger, fitter, faster and more skilled than Ablett

I can only assume you never saw the great man play. Bigger sure. Stronger... heh, the guy was built like a tank. If Rance got between Gaz and the ball then Rance would have woken up in hospital a week later wondering why he thought standing in front of the 7:18 express from Hurstbridge was a good idea. Faster... maybe, but not off the first five steps, and that is what matters. More skilled... lolololololol. The only thing those two have on an equal footing is that both are dickheads and think God talks to them. Other than that... sheesh. Rance isn't fit to wipe Gazza's arse.

I've seen some downright ******ed posts here on BF but that one, my intellectually challenged friend, wins in a canter.

I can only assume you never saw the great man play. Bigger sure. Stronger... heh, the guy was built like a tank. If Rance got between Gaz and the ball then Rance would have woken up in hospital a week later wondering why he thought standing in front of the 7:18 express from Hurstbridge was a good idea. Faster... maybe, but not off the first five steps, and that is what matters. More skilled... lolololololol. The only thing those two have on an equal footing is that both are dickheads and think God talks to them. Other than that... sheesh. Rance isn't fit to wipe Gazza's arse.

I've seen some downright ******ed posts here on BF but that one, my intellectually challenged friend, wins in a canter.

Really, they are dickheads?
intellectually challenged?

C'mon. Do you really believe that, or are you just over indulging in concepts that trigger people?

Really, they are dickheads?
intellectually challenged?

C'mon. Do you really believe that, or are you just over indulging in concepts that trigger people?

That Rance and Gaz are dickheads? Sure. Great footballers (with one miles ahead of the other), but when they aren't chasing the leather they are dickheads. The intellectually challenged bit was to the poster I responded to, and I stand by that also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Thompson on the Footy Show last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back