Mark Williams to commit suicide.

Remove this Banner Ad

He will burst a blood vessel in his head or dehydrate to unconsciouness with the amount of tears he will shed.

Then they will switch off the life support.

Surely this fool must be sacked.

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
if they go out in straight sets he has to step down

Definitely. All well and good to get to the finals and a minor premiership, but the word minor isnt what clubs want.

Originally posted by yob
Hmm, you lumping **** on Port Supporters when your team lost aswell? It's relevant because it's hypocritical.

It's actually IRRELEVANT since it wasn't intended as a trolling post, was simply pointing out to the original poster that he would get more value out of the post by popping it on the Port board. More intended as a giggle than a troll.

Sorry you missed that. :eek:

Originally posted by Pred
That's rich. 'Choke' I can wear, 'Abysmal at finals' I can wear, but it's mental. They have won 36 games out of 44. They are a brilliant team. They just continue to need to learn to know how to win finals.
Doesn't matter if you win 44 out of 44. The only reason you play home & away matches is to get a higher position for the finals series, to put your self in the best spot to win a premiership. Port have continued to put themselves in a good situation, but continue to fail when it really counts.

They are shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mentally weak.

Just seem incapable of handling the tag of favourites. It seems the only chance they'll ever have of winning a final now is to go in as rank underdogs when noone expects them to win.

Mind you, its getting to the stage that regardless of whether they are favourites, underdogs, even money or whatever, noone will expect them to win anyway.

Very, very fragile group of footballers, and Williams has a huge task ahead of him to salvage their year and his reputation.

Originally posted by Arabian Goggles
Surely this fool must be sacked.

What a pathetic thing to say. Mark Williams throws all his emotional energy into his beloved Port Adelaide and deserves at least a little respect from couch potato nobodies such as yourself.

Well I'm dead set spewing i had to watch this crap say for instance the hawks were in the finals and it were at the mcg let me tell you we would of won that game but Port the chokers won't ever till their scars heal.

I have a feeling port has never got over from losing to the hawks in 01, long time ago but i dunno its strange port can't win a final.

But then again maybe its mark williams to blame for it all, if you want my opinion he stayed too calm at the breaks(except half time) he should of been bursting blood vessels and screaming on camera going beserk at least so it looked like he cared.:rolleyes: Maybe they think they'll just roll anyone they like anytime. but finals are different.

I can't believe the swans won I don't even rate them. I just think the comp is so pathetic that a team like sydney can even be there in the finals beating a side that finished first. don't get me wrong I think if teams have worked hard enough like port have they deserve success eventually but sydney's been there five minutes and they win. Who knows how the footy gods. work. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe the swans won I don't even rate them. I just think the comp is so pathetic that a team like sydney can even be there in the finals beating a side that finished first. don't get me wrong I think if teams have worked hard enough like port have they deserve success eventually but sydney's been there five minutes and they win. Who knows how the footy gods. work. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah - thanks for your expert input - we'll be passing your insightful comments onto the relevant persons... {Hello - Kew Cottages - one of your inmates has escaped again...}

Originally posted by NMWBloods
Yeah - thanks for your expert input - we'll be passing your insightful comments onto the relevant persons... {Hello - Kew Cottages - one of your inmates has escaped again...}

oh gee thats original and I guess your comments are insightful too :rolleyes: Just having an opinion moron ever heard of that.
FOOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams to commit suicide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back