Remove this Banner Ad

ridethewind

Team Captain
Suspended
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If they are deadset on moving Rhyce Shaw along how about a straight swap?

Didak will move into the midfield and a full forwardline of Rocca Rusling Williams would look tasty

The guy averages almost 3 goals a game

Malthouse might even go beserk and run him through the midfield the way he's doing with Medhurst..

I was surprised Williams is only 180cms, he plays a lot taller than that

That would be great idea, so we can put Didak, Davis and even medhurst into the midfield. But it may cost too much.

What type of player are the hawks looking for?

If the Pies are interested in him, I would consider trading Egan, Rhyce Shaw and our 2nd round pick. There are many options.

I think the Hawks are looking for a utility and a small midfielder. (Rhyce Shaw perhaps)

Has he got some disease or something???
Why would they be desperate to move him on?? If noone bites they will be happy to keep him id suggest.

Disease? My goodness .... haven't heard that before. Not saying it aint true just haven't heard it before. Can you add anymore?

I thought his knees were shot to the point of not looking good at all for his career even to get onto the park. 2 seasons ago before buddy and roughy really showed the promise as KPP Williams was on fire as FF. Fully fit again why would the Hawks get rid of up? It just doesn't make sense at all because their forward line would be extremely potent.

My guess is not to touch him. We've got forward talent pressing so it's not like we're desperate but more to the point why is he being shopped around and why is no other club leaping at him?

No - Williams has too many problems with his game that we shouldn't be willing to tackle.

He's a better fit at Hawthorn.

That would be great idea, so we can put Didak, Davis and even medhurst into the midfield. But it may cost too much.

What type of player are the hawks looking for?

If the Pies are interested in him, I would consider trading Egan, Rhyce Shaw and our 2nd round pick. There are many options.

I think the Hawks are looking for a utility and a small midfielder. (Rhyce Shaw perhaps)

egan, rhyce & our second round pick?

no way buddy

straight swap lonie!

I don't think you guys need Williams,

You've already got Thomas, Rusling, Didak, etc filling small forward roles.

And I don't think we'd be after Shaw.

Just can't see this trade working.

Yeah, it'll never work. They'd ask for a lot more than Shaw, and our forward line is fine atm thank you very much

Williams as a foward plays the exact same role that Rusling and Medhurst would play, His work as a rotating mid would be ok but how much his knee injury will effect his mobility and pace is questionable, I don't think his the sort of player we should be trading for.

Disease? My goodness .... haven't heard that before. Not saying it aint true just haven't heard it before. Can you add anymore?

Lol, I think you misunderstood him dude :p

He wasn't actually implying Mark Williams had a disease!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back