MARLION PICKETT appreciation and photo thread.(Insert melts here)

Remove this Banner Ad

So he almost Norm Smithed his first AFL game after an injury and training for 5 weeks.

Wonder how he will go with a full pre-season and no injury interruptions?

1563588365015_GT52AMAND.1-2.jpg

scrotum may have gone a little early on this one

WAnchise recruiters epic fail lol

I don't like to defend Cockburn but both clubs probably steered clear because of all the noise that comes with him if was in W.A

Probably the best thing for him and his career is to change states

From the George Pell, Chris Yarran and Andrew Krakeour Richmond school of criminal Jail Birds !! (Heard really nasty stuff about Ian Stewart too)
#culture

images

I have more respect for Peter Hore than Marlion Pickett, least Hore's heart was in the right place

6f4768384ebdfa937e2e16740110e6c8

images

Shutup Kevin, we all know you are an alcoholic.

Kevin Sheedy shares some VERY provocative thoughts about Marlion Pickett’s grand final debut
27/09/2019

AFL coaching great Kevin Sheedy says Richmond has made a “very dangerous” move by selecting Marlion Pickett to make his debut in Saturday’s grand final.

Sheedy, who played in three premierships for the Tigers before coaching four flags at Essendon, told 6PR he wouldn’t have done it.

“I wouldn’t have played a first-gamer in this grand final,” Sheedy told 6PR Breakfast.

“You’re sorta nearly giving (the impression) we think we’ve got you covered, so we’ll put a kid in.

“(It’s) very dangerous.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlion, you are a superstar of the game and word on the street is that you'll be better than Tim Kelly.

Screenshot_20191116-173218_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191116-173211_Gallery.jpg

That's Marlion sitting behind a young Paul 'Fatty' Vautin.

Shutup Kevin, we all know you are an alcoholic.

Kevin Sheedy shares some VERY provocative thoughts about Marlion Pickett’s grand final debut
27/09/2019

AFL coaching great Kevin Sheedy says Richmond has made a “very dangerous” move by selecting Marlion Pickett to make his debut in Saturday’s grand final.

Sheedy, who played in three premierships for the Tigers before coaching four flags at Essendon, told 6PR he wouldn’t have done it.

“I wouldn’t have played a first-gamer in this grand final,” Sheedy told 6PR Breakfast.

“You’re sorta nearly giving (the impression) we think we’ve got you covered, so we’ll put a kid in.

“(It’s) very dangerous.”
Kevin you couldn't be more wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

MARLION PICKETT appreciation and photo thread.(Insert melts here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back