Scandal Marlion Pickett - In Custody for multiple offences - Later bailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett has been charged by WA Police with four counts of aggravated burglary, with three counts of stealing and three counts of criminal damage among his other charges.
The alleged offences took place between December 2022 and January 2023.
Pickett has a “strong intent” to defend himself, his manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told 7NEWS in a statement.

Racist comments will immediately cop a long break from Bigfooty, discuss the issue not the skin colour or race.
Thank you.

P.S This thread has nothing to do with the Clarkson/Racism review discussion.
This thread is not the place to discuss the prison system and prisoner rehabilitation, you can take that to the SRP board.
This is the scandals and rumours board only, please stay on topic in here.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you have s**t mates, cos there's no way in hell an AFL listed player decides they're gonna go on a burglary spree on a whim when you're spending the off season at home.
He has a history of being a shit bloke so I wouldn’t place the blame on his friends.

Obviously hasn’t grown up

Looks like youre the first one to bring race up?
Go read social media then.

I’ve been here long enough to see all the same deadshits in threads pertaining to an Aboriginal man, they’ll be here soon enough.

Weird that you’d bring race into this. I don’t see the relevance.

It’s just sad and a shame.

Weird that you don’t think people wouldn’t run with his race as a talking point (elsewhere, like twitter). You’re being wilfully ignorant to ignore that possibility if you’re not on twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call clarko and co racist for telling an indigenous lad to ditch his s**t mates/family, but this is an example of what happens when anyone, regardless of race, keeps his s**t mates

Dane Swan and Dusty both told to ditch their deadbeat friends but that's a good thing. Hardwick probably cops the blame for not telling Pickett to ditch his crook family and mates, but Clarko and Fagan are definitely racist when they did it.

They will probably stand him down but they wont/ban or deregister him until IF he is found guilty, same as other sports leagues have done.

Which is the fair result. They really should be focusing on their cases prior but they can’t be sacked on allegations, and then if guilty they no longer have a leg to stand on.

Really disappointing, I want to say "if true" but I feel like there's not a story here if there isn't an element of wrong doing.

Blew a great second chance if so, I dont have much sympathy for those that don't take the opportunities they have.

For sure, his footy career is pretty much at the end regardless. Not much hope for him going forward in life though if he's doing this shit.

Scandal Marlion Pickett - In Custody for multiple offences - Later bailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back